60

"Thank you so much, Hope. You sure you don't mind having Grayson?" Ava asks as Hope ushers Grayson into her car with her three girls. "Are you kidding me? I am his aunt, of course I don't mind," Hope says closing her door and looking at Ava as if she is insane. "I know...it's just weird not having him around and I haven't even spoken to Austin about him not being here. I hope I am not overstepping my boundaries by just pawning his kid off for the weekend," Ava says feeling a little guilty. "Trust me, for what you have planned, I don't think Austin will even notice that Grayson is not around. The man's mind will be mush - he will only be able to start thinking straight on Sunday evening and by then I will be back with him," Hope says. Ava's face turns red and she lets out an internal groan.

"He will notice and...I have just planned a dinner...we might talk, maybe a movie...swim...if the weather is nice..."

Hope raises a brow at her and snorts a little laugh, she does not buy Ava's lie for one second. "I forget sometimes that you have never had a sister, you are just so easy to be around and we work so I forget there are just some things you don't know. Ava, sisters are best friends - we are just built that way even if you find a woman out in the world who is like a best friend - your sister will always be just that tiny little bit more in tune with you. We are sisters. Yes?"

"Yes."

"Ok then so just to make it clear, as your sister I will lie, cheat and steal for you and I won't apologize for it. It's an oath we made."

"We made an oath?"

"You just confirmed we are sisters - the simple yes was an oath."

"Oh, ok then."

"You will also kill for me - it's just the way we are."

"Yes...sure..."

"But on top of all this sisters know what's happening without even being told. We just know...call it intuition."

"What's happening?"

"What's happening is you are pawning your kid off on me for the weekend so you can slut around your house with a man who has been saintly in his efforts to go slow with you. Make sure you keep your legs open and please, please, be loud," Hope says then winks as she grins and climbs into her car, driving off.

Ava stands still in the driveway, she is not sure how she feels about Hope guessing what she has planned for Austin's birthday. She has not shared any of the stuff she and Austin have been doing so how does she even know they are going slow, she knows Hope and Austin are close but she knows he would never tell her that - it must be that sisters intuition.

She had told Austin not to make any plans for his birthday and that she has everything under control. She knows he thinks there may be a dinner and family BBQ, maybe some extra third-base stuff - but Ava has none of that planned. Hope had helped her plan a surprise party for Austin on Sunday and lied to the family for her by telling them that Austin and Ava will be in LA for Friday and Saturday so no unexpected pop-arounds. Now that the weekend is here Ava is a bundle of nerves and she can't get this shaky feeling out of her body. This is the first time she will ever be completely alone with Austin. She has also just given his kid away so she is not sure how he will respond to that.

Austin is due home in an hour so she goes inside and gets the house ready then jumps into the shower and then slips into their dressing room just as she hears him shout out for her.

"Peach! Grayson!" she hears him calling as she gets dressed, her heart in her throat. "Peach? Are you in here? Where is everyone?" he asks coming into the bedroom.

"I am in here! Just changing, will be out in a sec!" she calls back, hoping she does not sound too nervous.

"Where is Grayson?"

"Oh...uh...he wanted to go to Hope for the weekend. Hope you don't mind."

"Oh...no, that's ok...if that's what he wanted...it's just..."

Ava opens the door quietly and steps out. Austin has his back to her while he stands next to his bedside table taking off his watch and rings. "it's just that it's my birthday tomorrow and I was hoping we could spend the day together tomorrow...I forget that he's growing up and making his plans now know what I meannnnnnnmmmmmmm?" he says turning to look at her for an answer, but his last word turns to mush when he sees her. His mouth parted slightly as his eyes rake over her body. "What's this?" he whispers. "It's your birthday gift...one of them...I thought I would try it on and give you the full effect," Ava says sucking her lips in to hide her nervous smile. Austin's looking at her with such intensity that she feels naked, but she is in a see-through white lace bra and pantie set with tiny peaches scattered around the lace - so that could also be the reason.

"Are those little peaches."

"Mhmmm."

"I like peaches."

"I have one with little pears on too."

"I like pears."

"I also have one with little baseballs on...for a home run."

"Oh..."

"I, uh..." Ava starts, fixing her hair and then running her hands around her body nervously as Austin's eyes dart between her face and her body. "I planned this weekend, just you and me. I know its a little selfish to keep you to myself for your birthday but-"

"Peach. I am sorry, but if you are going to talk to me you need to stop touching your body. I...uh...I can't do both at once. You look insane in that...fuck," Austin says clutching the front of his shirt, his eyes fixed on her body.

"Oh...well, then you will want to see what the back looks like."

Austin's eyes dart back to hers. "What's the back look like, Ava," he demands. She's a little worried - it looks like he is battling to breathe. She clamps her lips together to still her grin then turns around slowly and stands with her back to Austin. The back is just thin elastic that makes a tiny g-string - allowing nothing to be left to the imagination when it comes to her ass. It's all out. She gives Austin a few moments when she hears him groan.

"May I turn around again?"

"No...just...fuck...just give me another second," he says with a strained voice. Ava giggles into her hand and then she hears him coming toward her.