68

Ava's eyes snap open, blinking sleep out of them when she feels Austin's body freeze and then he squeezes her hand. They have changed sleeping positions - she is now usually the big spoon and prefers to plaster herself to his back so when he suddenly goes from a sleepy soft mass of man to a ridged board she feels it immediately. "What's wrong?" she whispers. "I felt him...he kicked my back," Austin whispers back. Ava holds still and waits quietly when Austin does not move then she feels him - just a tiny kick. It makes her heart skip a beat. It's the first time they have felt the baby move and Austin felt it before her even.

"I never got this...when Hope was pregnant with Grayson it was an amazing experience and Hope always tried to include me in so much...but there was a lot I missed out on. I never got things like this," Austin whispers burying her hand deeper in his chest, he is much bigger than her and it feels like her limbs are stretched to breaking point but she will never let go. The baby kicks again and he chuckles softly. "Baby is not even out yet and he has us up in the middle of the night," he whispers.

"Bet you would have it no other way."

"You bet right, Peach."

"If you tell me all the things you missed out on we can make sure you experience them this time around," Ava whispers and the baby kicks again - he is a strong boy, Ava knows he is going to be so much like Austin. She can feel it. "No...every pregnancy is different. I love the memories I hold of Grayson's pregnancy. It may not have been the way I had ever imagined bringing my first child into this world - but, it was amazing nonetheless. I don't want to spend this pregnancy making up for what I think I missed with Grayson's. I just want to enjoy what this pregnancy brings. All our children will be unique and so will all your pregnancies."

"All my pregnancies?"

"I am going to have you popping out babies one after the other - like a well-oiled production line."

"You are insane and I need to pee again," Ava giggles but, she doesn't get up in case the baby kicks again. They lie there for a little longer, Ava's eyes watering with how badly she needs to pee but the baby has gone quiet. "I think he is asleep, Peach, go pee before you wet the bed," Austin mumbles kissing her fingers and then letting her hand go. "Ok!" Ava says jumping out the bed and rushing to the bathroom, she makes it just in time. When she comes back into the bedroom Austin is walking back to the bed from their now closed bedroom doors. "It's hot in here, Peach," Austin says as he passes her with a sly grin. Ava bites her lip, slips out of her clothes, and then climbs into bed.

"You hot too?"

"Fucking boiling," Austin says pulling her on top of him and grinning as she sits up on him.

"Taking off your clothes and then ravishing me won't help to cool you down."

"Ravishing," Austin repeats with a snort as he pulls her down and runs his lips on her jaw. "Marry me," he whispers then looks up at her. "Yes," she whispers then giggles when a smile breaks out on his face as his eyes dance.

"I would like to keep Carter's name...would you be ok with that?"

"West?"

"Mhmm."

"Ava West-Post..."

"Mhmm."

"I would not have it any other way, Peach," Austin says grinning then connects their lips and kisses her, making sure to make those knees go weak like he does every time. He rolls them gently so she is under him, hovering slightly so he is not putting all his weight on her. He is always so careful with her.

He breaks the kiss and dips down to gently bite her earlobe, her neck, collar bone, breasts, nipples, side of her hip, and then her inner thighs. He licks into her softly and Ava whimpers at how sweet and soft he is. "The way your body reacts to me..." he mumbles, more to himself than to her. By the time he slowly works his way back up, Ava feels like a mess; she is on edge. "You taste like peaches and cream," he whispers before he kisses her, she giggles and cups his cheeks.

"You are crazy."

"I'm in love."

He is so tender and Ava tries to speak but her words get stuck in her throat when Austin sits up in a kneel again and she lets her eyes practically eat his beautiful inked body. When her eyes meet his hooded eyes - she can see there is no doubt in them for the love he has for her. "We'll have a big family...with sticky syrupy sweet love all around," she whispers. "We will, and you will be the heart of it, Peach," he says, his eyes dropping, raking over her body - savoring every second of this moment with her.

He leans back over her, burying his face in her neck and lining himself up. She rolls her hips and he grunts into her ear as he slips inside her and then pushes into her as she whines, the feeling of stretching around him making her lightheaded. He lifts his head from her neck and looks at her when he has filled her. "OK?" he whispers. "I am not made of glass," she laughs softly. "I beg to differ," he whispers. He starts slowly, pulling out and pushing back in, his strokes are long and smooth lifting her hips gently with each push. She whimpers softly with each stroke - desperate for him to be a little rougher, but she knows he won't. He treats her like a whisper in the wind now, always so careful.

He is a giant of a man, but she has never felt overpowered by him even though he is completely in control of her soft pliant body. She gives him control willingly as he sits up, lifting her off the mattress so she can sit on his lap. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer and grinds her hips a little harder, making him go deeper. "Careful, Peach," he whispers but does not stop her. "Please" she whimpers and she can see Austin's restraint fade a little. He lifts her a little higher and sucks her breast into his mouth then thrusts into her, his large muscles pulling tight and straining under her hands.

There he is - powerful, controlled, and skilled with every movement. She starts to feel those nerve endings at the back of her thighs shiver, shake, and pop with electricity. The feeling sweeps to the front of her thighs making them shake a little more and clamp even tighter onto Austin's hips, and her orgasm makes its way to where Austin is slamming, carefully, into her. She can feel a scream bubble up in her chest so she bites down softly on her lip. Austin's attentiveness allows him to feel the changes in Ava's body and so he lifts his head when the roll of her hips starts to stutter ever so slightly. "You are beautiful, Peach," he says softly then drives into her a little deeper. His words and actions ignite her orgasm making the micro hairs on her body stand up as Austin releases into her with a soft grunt and one final powerful thrust as she comes undone in his arms.

She will love Austin for a lifetime...