Chapter 1

Hello everyone, this is Raychiu here and after a lot of years of resting, I think it is time that I bring back the longest series that I've abandoned. Now, how does this story go? It will be based on Games, Anime, and Manga. Mostly games. Now let's get started with the first story: Ash's Kanto Story.

My name is Ash Ketchum, and I'm ten years old. I hail from Otem Town in the Sevestar Region, where my father, Adam Rift Ketchum, holds the prestigious title of Champion, while my mother, Aurora Delia Ketchum, reigns as the Champion of Kanto. Among my seven siblings—Dia, Palmer, Gina, Mark, Minami, Insey, and Trenor—we've lived in Sevestar for as long as I can remember. But now, Insey and I are about to embark on our very first Pokémon journey to the Kanto Region.

As for me, I'm no ordinary trainer—I'm an Arceus in training. Arceus, the legendary Pokémon revered as the creator of the universe, remains shrouded in mystery, its true form unknown. To avoid drawing attention, we assume human disguises. The allure of Arceus lies in the trials it offers; upon completion, one earns the revered Legend Plate. This mystical item grants me the ability to transform into any Pokémon type—a power beyond imagination.

Throughout my childhood, I've cherished the bonds with my friends, but three hold a special place in my heart. Serena, from Kanto, daughter of the famed Rhyhorn Racer, Grace and the Fire Gym Leader Kabu, became my best friend after I assisted her during a Summer Camp mishap, forging a bond that endures.

Lillie Aether, hailing from Alola and the daughter of Aether Foundation's Presidents, shares a close connection with my family. Our friendship blossomed through this shared lineage, forming an unbreakable bond.

Alice Mache, a native of the Kalos Region and daughter to Gym Leaders Valerie and Wulfric, possesses an extraordinary gift as an aura guardian. Our friendship began when I stumbled upon her during a blizzard, witnessing her incredible ability to shape ice with her aura. Since that fateful encounter, we've been inseparable, bound by an unbreakable friendship.

In Kanto, Serena is my faithful companion as we begin our journey. Currently, Insey and I are lounging in front of the television, engrossed in a battle between Elite Four member Agatha and Bruno. Gengar faces off against Onix, and Insey confidently predicts Onix's victory due to the type advantage.

"With the type advantage, Onix is going to win against Gengar for sure!" Insey cheers.

"Perhaps, but I'm looking forward to the day when we can defeat them both and claim the title of Pokémon Master," I reply with determination.

Our conversation is interrupted by the creak of the door, and we freeze as our mother stands in the doorway, a stern expression on her face. "Why are you two still awake? You have to go to bed now since you have a big day tomorrow."

"Sorry, Mom. We were just too excited to sleep," I respond sheepishly.

"That's no excuse. If you won't sleep, then at least get ready for the next day," she scolds gently, flipping the channel. Professor Oak appears on the screen, discussing Starter Pokémon options.

Insey nods in agreement, realizing our mother's wisdom. "Well, I guess Mom is right. We should get some sleep."

"Yeah," I sigh, acknowledging the truth in her words. We agree to retire for the night after the program ends, eager for the adventures that await us on our journey through Kanto.

The following day, Insey and I make our way to Professor Oak's Lab, where we're pleasantly surprised to find Serena already waiting for us.

"Ash! Insey!" Serena greets us with hugs, her excitement palpable.

"Hey, Serena. Why didn't you go inside the lab?" I inquire, curious about the delay.

"The lab's locked up tight. Seems like Professor Oak isn't around," Serena explains with a hint of disappointment.