Chapter 24

After most of the grunts are out to catch Leaf, we rush inside and the grunts notice us. "Intruder alert!" Some grunts decide to battle us, but we have a number of 5 people and we all use our Pokemon to battle.

During the battle, we evolve our Geodude into a Graveler, and it goes for Bulldoze to shock some of the Poison Pokemon to the ground.

Graveler: The Rock Pokemon: Rock and Ground Type. Evolved from Geodude at LV:25. Rolls down slopes to move. It rolls over any obstacle without slowing or changing its direction.

"Good thing we also have this." I take out the Linking Cord and use it on Graveler, and it also evolves into a Golem in the end.

Golem: The Megaton Pokemon: Rock and Ground Type. Evolved from Graveler by trading. Its boulder-like body is extremely hard. It can easily withstand dynamite blasts without damage.

"Nice, Golem is a strong Pokemon to use." Brock says.

"I know." I say with a smile. And after the grunts are either killed or knocked out, we search around the area and find a lot of stuff in the first basement. We look at the computer and Serena says, "It seems like those are the data of the Pokemon they have captured..."

"Yeah. And also the trade data, I think we will leave them to the experts, there is nothing here and I think we should go downstairs." My Mom says.

As we head downstairs, we are also ambushed by many grunts on the way. With the battle against the Pokemon they are using, this time Drowzee evolves and uses Hypnosis to knock out all the grunts. And Diglett also evolves into Dugtrio and use Sand Tomb to trap more of the grunts' Pokemon.

Dugtrio: The Mole Pokemon: Ground Type. Evolved from Diglett at LV:26. A team of Diglett triplets. It triggers huge earthquakes by burrowing 60 miles underground.

Hypno: The Hypnosis Pokemon: Psychic Type. Evolved from Drowzee at LV:26. When it locks eyes with an enemy, it will use a mix of PSI moves such as Hypnosis and Confusion.

"Woah, what are those?" Misty says as we see some weird-looking panels, as they stop on it, we start to be pushed until we stop at the wall.

"This sure is making us dizzy." Serena says, "What are those things?"

"I think they really look like spin tiles that we should worry about. Geez...they sure make us dizzy..." I say.

"But we should complete the maze if we want to go downstairs..." My Mom says as we sigh, we start to try out other tiles and eventually, we feel uncomfortable as we arrive at the stairs.

"But those stairs go up..." Brock says, "Didn't one of the grunts say that their boss might be underground?"

"There is an elevator there, but I think we need the key and it may be on the top floor." I reply.

Once we arrive there, we find nothing and eventually, we go downstairs once more. After fighting more grunts, we find more spin panels and they eventually head downstairs again. And in the fourth basement, more grunts are here to intercept us, and Serena yells, "Ash! Guys! I found the Elevator Key!"

"Good, now let's go to the elevator so we can go to the other side of this floor." I say as we rush back, after the mazes and puzzles, eventually, we arrive at the floor, but Jessie, James, and Meowth are there as they block the room in front of us.

"To think you guys have come this far to the base." James says.

"Nice to see you again, how is the smell from the secret perfume formula?" Misty taunts them, and they are furious about it. They decide to send out Arbok and Weezing to battle us, but we go for Butterfree and Hypno, with the help of the Sleep Powder and the Hypnosis, the two Poison Type Pokemon fall asleep and eventually, they are defeated by the Psywave and the Psychic.