Chapter 45

With Tracy joining us, we are now at Mt. Ember. Tracy says, "Mt. Ember is supposedly an active volcano. However, there are persistent reports that the peak blazes with fire at night."

"Why is there a fire on the peak at night?" Yellow asks.

"That's because Moltres is said to rest here." I say, and Misty says, "But didn't your mother already have a Moltres?"

I say, "There is not only one Moltres in the world. Just like there are more than 1 Arceus in the world as well."

"Wait, there's more than one Arceus?" Tracy asks. "Does that mean you see multiple Arceus in one place?!"

"You're seeing two of them in front of you." Misty says.

"Misty!" I say, and Tracy says, "Wait! Two of them in front of me? Where? I couldn't see it!"

I sigh as I transform into Arceus, an Tracy is in shock as he wants to sketch me. "Unbelievable! Ash! You are an Arceus? This is amazing!"

"He's not the only Arceus here, if I'm his sister, obviously I am also an Arceus as well." Insey says.

"No way! Can you show me your true form as well? It will be amazing! To draw two Arceus at the same time!" Tracy says.

We sigh as we decide to let him sketch us, then once we're done, we decide to check out the Ember Spa.

Ember Spa is a small hot spring where people and Pokémon can relax and restore their health. After we relax for 30 minutes, we are now climbing Mt. Ember and we found a pair of Rocket Grunts muttering about digging and treasure. We're glad that they're not Jessie or James, but with Tracy with us, we can't actually kill the two grunts and let them flee. Insey says, "I wonder what's the treasure inside..."

"I don't know..." Tracy says. "Maybe they are talking about Moltres."

When we get to the top of the mountain, we haven't found any Moltres, but instead, a hand appeared and both Pikachu and Meowsie are taken. "Pikachu! Meowsie! No!" We gasp in shock.

It turns out that Team Rocket comes again with their motto. "So you followed us again!" Serena yells.

"The plan is to recapture the Moltres that belonged to Team Rocket. But since the odds of you finding it are zero, so these two will be our prize instead."

I say, "You're not getting away with this! Charizard! Let's go!"

I send out the Charizard, but both Jessie and James send out Arbok and Weezing to attack Charizard. Charizard manages to dodge the attacks, but Tracy is now sketching and says, "That Arbok has a special pattern!"

"Tracy! This is not the time!" Insey says.

Serena says, "I'll help as well! Charla! Flamethrower!"

We continue to have both Charizards dodge their attacks, but just when Weezing's Sludge attack brings a giant rock into the lava pit, we hear a cry. Then the ground is shaking and the lava is rising to the air. A Moltres comes out of the lava pillar and I say, "Moltres..."

"So Moltres really is here! It's hiding in the magma all this time!" Misty says.

"I heard about that before. It says that it sleeps in the volcano lava so that it can restore its power." Tracy says.

When Moltres opens his eyes, he immediately sees the giant R uniforms on Jessie and James and is furious. Team Rocket tries to attack Moltres, but Moltres just reflects the attack and goes for the Flamethrower and send them flying.

"There's no doubt about it! That's one Legendary Flamethrower!" James says.

"Why don't you write a damn letter!" Jessie yells.