Chapter 22

Now we finally arrive at the gym, and before we enter the place, we notice a man peeking out the window. "Haha! This Gym is great! It's full of strong trainers!"

"I think that's a pervert. Let's ignore him." Serena says.

"You're right. We don't want to be like Brock..." I say with a low voice so that the other boy couldn't hear it.

When we enter the gym, we see that the gym is made of gardens with beautiful girls as the Gym trainers. And the guide is actually a lass this time. When she notices Mr. Ringo and Ms. Reina, she bows, "Mr. Ringo, Ms. Reina. Welcome back."

"Hello to you, Ash here is going to challenge my daughter to a gym battle." Mr. Ringo says while I step in front. She asks, "Oooh...So you want to challenge Erika, the Gym Leader?"

"I am." Ash says as Pikachu nods in agreement, but the girl is squealing at the sight of the Pikachu, "It's super cute! Can I pet it? Just a bit? Please?"

"Sure?" Ash says as the girl pets the Pokemon, and then Pikachu is getting a little uncomfortable with the constant hugging, the girl says, "Fine, then! I guess I have to let you into the Celadon City Gym, seeing as you brought a cute Pokemon at all."

Ms. Reina coughs, and then the Gym trainer passes and Yellow asks, "Ms. Reina? Is there a requirement for having a cute Pokemon to enter this gym?"

"Of course not." Ms. Reina says, "I would have to talk with Erika about this."

"But this gym is so beautiful." Misty says. "Does that mean you made all of this, Mr. Ringo? Since you're a famous garden designer after all."

"Of course. But Erika did help me a little to build this place." Ringo says.

After walking for a while, the lass, who is named Kay, decides to battle me with her Oddish. I decide to use Ninetales to battle, and in the end, Ninetales is able to use Confuse Ray to confuse Oddish and eventually defeat it with the Flamethrower with the help of Drought ability.

"You're too rough..." The girl mutters as we move forward in the maze, and then we are blocked by some cut trees. It's a good thing that we have the HM for Cut to cut those trees down.

The second trainer they find is a Beauty named Mai. "Oh, welcome. I was getting bored." Then she sends out Exeggcute, this time I use Pidgeotto to defeat it with ease with the Gust attack.

"Just give me a break." The beauty says as we go past them. Insey says, "Is it just me, or I think there are a lot of gym trainers in this gym."

"I know, and all of them are girls." I say. "But they aren't my type after all."

"And which one is your type?" Just then, I feel a dark aura emitting from Serena, I decide to say, "I'm not telling you guys about it yet."

"Fine." Serena pouts as they find the third trainer, a Picnicker named Tina. "...Were you the one peeking in here?"

"No, the one is still at the window." But we have a battle anyways as the girl sends out Gloom, I use Butterfree this time and with the help of Sleep Powder and the Bug Buzz, Gloom is defeated. "I don't want to see myself lose..."

The fourth one is a beauty named Tamia, she says, "Just look at my Pokemon, I like the Grass Type, I like how they're easy to raise." Then she sends out Oddish, which is defeated by Nidoking's Poison Jab, and the same goes for her Weepinbell.

The fifth trainer is a beauty named Lori, "So what is your hobby?"

"I like Pokemon battles, right?" We have a battle with her sending out a Gloom, and Golbat is the one that defeats it with the Air Slash. And then the next one is an Ace Trainer named Mary. "Welcome to the Celadon City Gym! You'd better not underestimate the nice ladies here."