Chapter 29

Since we have Fly, we can just use it to go back to Saffron City, but we decide to go west through Route 15 because we haven't explored there yet. On Route 15, we met Professor Oak's aide. He gives us the item known as the Exp All. This is useful because we can gain more experience even if our Pokemon isn't battling.

On the way, we stumble at a house. When we get inside, we see ourselves inside the room, much to our surprise. It turns out that the owner is a girl named Duplica, and her house is full of wild Dittos because this place is a theater and Dittos are welcome to play here. There is one Shiny Ditto that is attracted to us, and it has a problem changing its face into the same as the Pokemon that it is transforming into. Team Rocket of course tries to steal one of the Ditto, and we decide to disguise it as themselves while saving the Pokemon. The Ditto changes into Pikachu with the face finally succeeding and we all send the trio flying. In the end, we capture the Ditto because it wants to come with us, and we bid farewell to Duplica so that she can continue her dream with the theater.

Ditto: The Transform Pokemon: Normal Type. Capable of copying an enemy's genetic code to instantly transform itself into a duplicate of the enemy.

The next location is Matcha City, we meet Dr. Akihabara because we are asked by Nurse Joy about the Poke Ball transporter being problematic. And it turns out that the Porygon that we have there originally belongs to him but is stolen by Team Rocket. There is another one that is stolen by them as well, and Dr. Akihabara decides to have us use our Porygon to go into cyberspace using the human transporter so that we can stop Team Rocket who is inside there using Porygon for their own virus.

We manage to defeat them with a Pokemon battle and Porygon's Conversion 2 attack really helps a lot because it changes into Psychic Type to defeat Arbok and Weezing, but the antivirus that Nurse Joy puts into is trying to destroy both Team Rocket and us, so we try to escape and eventually creating a bug hole, it causes the antivirus to have a system error and stop.

When Team Rocket tries to escape, the antivirus is coming once more and we have Pikachu direct them to Team Rocket and send them flying, but it also destroys the doctor's house. Nurse Joy's Transport system is fixed, but we decide not to tell her that we're the ones who did it. And before we leave, Yellow also finishes another one of her badges and gives it to me. She called it the Iron Badge because it looks like a piece of iron.

While we're also moving, we decide to train our Ivysaurs and they all start to evolve. Insey says, "Wow, my starter Pokemon is now a Venusaur!"

"You're right. I thought Charla would be the first to evolve, but I guess having Venusaur is awesome." I say.

Venusaur: The Seed Pokemon: Grass and Poison Type. Evolved from Ivysaur at LV:32. The plant blooms when it is absorbing solar energy. It stays on the move to seek sunlight.

And since it can use Petal Dance, this gives us a lot of opportunities to use them. But happy moments are not going to last long because we arrive at a forest where we found a lot of Pikachus. And since our Pikachu saves them all form Team Rocket, he seems to be a hero to those Pikachu.

"Pikachu, I guess this is goodbye. You will be happy with them." I shed a tear and say that while running away, and my friends are trying to chase after me. It is painful for me to release Pikachu like that, but he'll be happier with them.

But the next morning, Pikachu still comes back to us, he says that he promised that we'll be together. And he is also willing to bid goodbye to the other Pikachus because of that.

The next location we arrive at is Stone Town, we meet a boy named Mike and he doesn't want to evolve his Eevee into Flareon, Vaporeon, or Jolteon. The reason is that his brothers, Spike, Rainer, and Pyro are forcing him to evolve and he doesn't want to.