Chapter 48

Now that I got the first medal, all that's left on the Sevii Islands is to give the Sapphire to Celio and explore both Five Island and Seven Island.

On Five Island, we head to Memorial Pillar, we leave a lemonade for the trainer who lost his Onix there, and we head to the Water Labyrinth, and when we finish the maze, we met an old man, who gives me a familiar egg.

"I received that egg while I was traveling. I'm glad I met someone like you." The man says before leaving.

"So we got an egg..." Serena says.

"Look at the pattern! It's the same as Togepi!" Misty says as Togepi also agrees.

"Looks like we're having our own Togepi after all." I say.

Then we go to Resort Gorgeous, and we heard that the owner named Selphy is lost in the Lost Cave. Lost Cave is a tiny island cave that is always covered in heavy fog from the ocean. Because of this, visitors are easily disoriented and often find themselves back at the entrance. But the way to solve the riddle is to take note of the rocks in each room, and the number indicates the clock position of the path forward. If we travel in the opposite direction, then we'll be getting an item instead.

And when we find Selphy, she says, "W-what do you intend to do with me?"

Then she tries to protect herself by sending out two Persians. We say, "Wait, we're here to bring you out since we heard you're lost."

"Oh! I'm so glad that you happened here. I grew rather bored of walking and I am feeling fatigued." Then we bring her back to the resort, and then we decide to leave for Seven Island.

"Seven Island is the southernmost of the Sevii Islands, and the farthest from mainland Kanto. Its remote location attracts few visitors, which allows most of the island to exist in its natural, undisturbed state." Tracy says.

"Yeah, it sure is a great place." Serena says.

Then we have a situation where Snorlax's Pokeball is broken and we have to fix it, without the Pokeball, Snorlax is now out and trying to eat every food on the island. There is a food shortage because of the shipment caused by the storm, but Nurse Joy manages to calm the crowd that the delayed shipment will arrive by airdrop. Team Rocket tries to take away the shipment in exchange for Pikachu and Meowsie, and they even have Meowth use some super armor, good thing that Snorlax returns and manages to defeat Meowth and send them flying with a Hyper Beam.

It is also a good thing that Snorlax's Pokeball is fixed by Nurse Joy, we call him back before he can eat the shipment of food. And after we leave, we go to the Trainer Tower, a facility where challengers can participate in several different battle modes: Single, Double, Knockout, and Mixed. The goal is to battle through eight floors of opponents and reach the rooftop as soon as possible; beating the default time for each mode earns challengers a rare item. Battles do not award experience or money, and the levels of the opposing Trainers' Pokémon match that of the player's highest-leveled party Pokémon. And we got some items for the Trading Evolutions, much to our delight.

And before we leave the island, we also explore the Tanoby Ruins, in the ruins, there are chambers, and with the puzzle in Tanoby Key cleared, several forms of Unown can now be found in each chamber.

Back at One Island, we show the Sapphire to Celio. "So this is the gem that forms a pair with the Ruby... You've gone through a lot to get this, didn't you? You don't have to tell me. I know it wasn't easy. Thank you so much! Now it's my turn to work for you! Please give me a little time."

As he puts the gem on the machine, it starts to work and Celio says, "I did it! I linked up with Lanette! I did it! I've managed to link up with Trainers in the Hoenn region! Finally, the Network Machine is fully operational! I owe it all to you! Thanks to you, my dream came true..."