Chapter 27

After getting inside Fuchsia City, we look around the place and find that this place is pretty big and a lot of Pokemon roaming around. "Wow, this place is big." Insey says.

"Yeah, there are many things we can do in Fuchsia City. But first, we're going to find the Gym." I say.

We try to find Fuchsia City Gym, only to find a sign that says the Fuchsia Gym is in the forest, after a lot of complaining and searching, we finally see a big mansion in the middle of nowhere.

"I didn't know there are old houses like this still existed..." Brock says.

"Maybe this is the gym." Serena says.

When we open the door, we find the gym guide standing there. He says, "Yo! Champ in the making! At the Fuchsia City Gym, we welcome trainers who've met lots of Pokemon. May I ask how many Pokemon you have captured?"

"Well..." I don't remember how many Pokemon I've captured, so I decided to show the Pokedex to the guide. But suddenly, his voice turns female. "Well done! Looks like you've caught quite an amount of species! That means you are now worthy of challenging my Gym!"

"Your gym? And why are you sounding female?" Yellow asks. And much to our surprise, the Gym guide disappears, and in front of us is the female ninja. "Fwahahahaha! Startled by my disguise, are you? I shall use my intricate style to confound and destroy you in battle as well!"

"It's a female ninja?" Misty asks. Then she also creates a white smoke before disappearing. The real gym guide comes and says, "I am amazed every time I see that...she just looked like me, right? Now head on in! Experience her moves for yourself."

Okay... that's weird... but when we are about to walk forward, Misty bump into something and falls to the floor. "What's the big idea?" Misty says.

I touch the invisible wall and say, "It is just like Mr. Mime's Barrier... I guess this sure is something..."

Insey says, "And this looks like some sort of Trick House as well. How are we going to find that Ninja Gym Leader lady?" Insey asks.

Just then, a Venonat appears, and it starts to run through the barriers. "Maybe it wants us to follow it?" Misty asks.

We decide to follow the Venonat, and we find the first gym trainer, which is actually a tamer. "What do you think about the famed invisible walls of the Fuchsia Gym?" The person is named Phil, and he uses Nidorina and Nidorino.

"So this is a Poison Type Gym..." I send out Butterfree and Sandslash to battle, with the Psybeam and Earthquake, they manage to defeat the two Pokemon without hurting Butterfree.

As we continue further, we find another trainer, an Ace Trainer named Kayden. "Strength isn't the only key for Pokemon. Do you understand this?"

"I know, it also involves strategy." I reply.

"Good, I'll show you how strategy can beat brute strength." Then he uses Muk and Beedrill, but this time I use Pidgeotto and Golem to defeat it, by using the Wing Attack on Beedrill and then the Magnitude 9 on the Muk.

While we continue to move, I feel myself being zapped and falling to the ground, "Pikachu... why did you do that to me..." I mutter.

"I didn't do that." Pikachu tries to shake his head. Brock says, "Ash! Look there!"

The one shocking me is a Voltorb. "This place gets weirder and weirder..." I say.

We decide to escape the Voltorb and continue, then we meet the third trainer: Juggler Kirk. He says, "You know, I was a magician at one time, but I dreamed of becoming a ninja, so I joined this gym." Then he sends out Haunter, and I go with Gengar. With the speed and the Shadow Ball, it manages to defeat it easily. I use the same strategy but against another Juggler named Harry and his three Haunter.