Chapter 34

We arrive at Grandpa Canyon, and we're surprised to see a lot of people bringing shovels and other things. And much to our annoyance, Gary and his group of cheerleaders are here. Just as we thought he becomes serious when we tried to save his grandpa from Team Rocket...

"Don't you notice that there is a great fossil rush here in the Grandpa Canyon?" Gary asks, and just before they leave, I say, "What's so special about those fossils? We already have a bunch of them at our Mt. Moon Manor."

Insey says, "Not to mention that you carry three of them in your bag just so you can go to the Cinnabar Lab to revive them."

Yellow nods and says, "Yeah, you even give me a Helix Fossil as well."

We decide to look around the area, and we also notice Team Rocket preparing the dynamite to blow up the canyon. We decide to stop them and we try to have Golduck and Cloyster use Water Gun to stop the dynamite, but Team Rocket is also chasing after us and they trip and now they are rolling like a ball. We're too late as the dynamite explodes, and we all fall to the ground.

Since Brock, Misty, and Insey are the ones who try to warn the other people, Serena, Yellow, and I wake up to find that we're trapped. Yellow says, "We're trapped. What are we going to do?"

"There must be someway out..." I say.

And much to our surprise, we find some fossil Pokemon in the area that are live and not in fossils. "Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, and Kabutops? And they're living?"

"And they don't seem to be happy we're here..." Serena gasps.

Team Rocket tries to capture them, but they manage to knock the balls back and tries to attack us. Yellow asks, "What are we going to do?"

"We have to battle. Charmeleon! I choose you!" I yell, but Charmeleon still won't obey me and tries to sleep on the rock.

"Damn it. Charmeleon..." I mutter in anger. Serena says, "And don't even think about using Charla. Charla is four times weak to Rock Type and that doesn't help when they are also Water Type..."

"Water Type... Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt!" I try to have Pikachu attack them, but just after they take the hit, the four kinds of Pokemon hear something and run away.

"Now what?" Yellow asks.

We notice that an Aerodactyl has appeared, and it knocks Charmeleon to the ground and interrupts his sleep. "Even Aerodactyl as well?"

Then the Aerodactyl tries to attack, and Charmeleon finally decides to fight, but is already beaten easily by the Aerodatyl. When it is going for Yellow, I push her out of the way and was grabbed by Aerodactyl.

"Ash!" Serena and Yellow and the other Pokemon try to grab me, and just when we all get out of the cave, Serena and Yellow as well as Charmeleon, Pikachu and Meowsie all let go and fall in front of Insey, Brock, and Misty.

"Where's Ash?" They ask and I realize I'm still grabbed by the Aerodactyl. Charmeleon is still trying to demand a battle with Aerodactyl, but the Aerodactyl only taunted back, which causes him to get angry and evolve.

"Charmeleon evolves into a Charizard!" Insey gasps. "Now it can fly!"

But much to my dismay, Charizard is still not trying to save me, he just wants to battle the Aerodactyl. Serena says, "There is only one way left...it might be risky..."

She throws a Pokeball and sends out Wigglytuff, "Use your Sing attack!"

Wigglytuff sings the song and causes everyone around the area to fall asleep, even the Aerodactyl and Charizard. Serena and Insey are the only ones with the Hi-tech Earbuds as Serena says, "That's enough, Wigglytuff."