Chapter 30

When we enter Saffron City, my Mom calls the International Police to make sure the citizens are safe. We also rush to the Silph Co., and the Team Rocket member who is guarding the door is falling asleep. Gary says, "Geez, that was quite easy to break through..."

"I know." Serena says as we enter the building. A staff member yells, "I have to tell you that our office is a bit of a disaster right now...A REAL disaster!"

"What's wrong?" I say, "We can help you."

"This is no place for kids - not when there are so many dangerous people around!" The staff member says.

We decide to reveal ourselves to be Aurora's children, and they agree to let us pass. Gary says, "Indeed. We can't keep letting Team Rocket do whatever they please! It's time we did a little strategy planning!" Gary says.

"And what do you have in mind?" Alice asks.

"So in short, the plan is this: We are going to drive Team Rocket out of Silph Co., just like we did in Pokemon Tower. If we split, then it will be crazy." Gary says.

"So you mean we are going to stick together." Ash says, and Gary nods.

We try to use the elevator, but we can only access the fifth floor as they go there instead. But just as we come out of the elevator, we find the person that we're surprised to find: Archer. And he's talking to a grunt. "You—!"

"What is it, Mr. Archer? you know those kids?" The grunt asks.

"Archer..." I mutter.

"So you're fool enough to get in our way, is that it? What brave little boys and little girls." Archer says.

"Says the one who lost to me back in the Rocket hideout." Serena says, "You know we beat you once, WE can beat you again."

"So you are the ones that get in Mr. Archer's way? You want to go home in tears or what?" The grunt yells back.

"Calm yourself! I'll teach these children a good lesson. But first..." He suddenly smirks and takes out a remote, and much to our surprise, Misty, Insey, Yellow, and I fall through the floor.

"Ash!" My Mom and Serena yell, but in vain.

When we fall to the second floor, we are approached by a man. "What do we have here, it seems Archer brings four people here."

The man in front of us has green hair, and he introduces himself as Proton, and he presses a button and causes everything in the place to fill with electricity.

"This is awful..." Misty says, "We're trapped in an Electric room!"

"And now taste this!" Proton suddenly takes out a giant gun and fires a lot of Electrodes at us. We all try to dodge, but Magnemites and Magnetons appear and trap us, causing us to get hit by the attacks.

"You... this is dirty... Pikachu! Thunderbolt!" I try to have Pikachu fire the attack, but it doesn't seem to do anything to Proton. He smirks, "Do you think I will enter an electric arena without some insulated gloves? It is something that those idiots are good for."

That Jessie and James. I wonder where the heck they are while this is happening, and when the Electrodes continue to attack us, Insey says, "This is strange... why aren't they running out of electric power?"

"Since you're all going to die, I might as well tell you. The source of all the electricity comes from this Pokemon!"

We gasp to see a Zapdos behind them, and his eyes seem to be red. "It can't be! Zapdos?"

While we're facing Proton, Serena, Gary, my Mom, and Brock are facing Archer, and he is also playing dirty by using Muk to suffocate them. Archer smirks as he grabs Gary's shirt, "I know that you're Professor Oak's grandson. We've been asking for his help with something for quite some time, but he keeps refusing us. Now how would we be able to change this mind about that? It's up to you, help us get your grandfather to cooperate or die now. What is your choice?"