Chapter 21

We finally reach Celadon City, and the first thing we do is contact Professor Oak in the Pokemon Center. When I tell him that I have three official badges only, Professor Oak told me that Gary and the other Pallet Town trainers already have 5 badges.

"It doesn't matter how many badges they have right now, what matters is that I reach the Pokemon League and defeat them." I say back to Professor Oak.

"Yes, you're the son of our Champion Aurora after all. However, there is a problem." Professor Oak says.

"What's the matter?" Serena asks.

"You see, one of the Starter Pokemon, Squirtle, is stolen." Professor Oak says, much to our surprise. "Your mother is already contacting the International Police to help, but we're still searching."

We are furious about what happened, and we also promised Professor Oak to find the culprit while on our journey. Misty asks, "To think someone would steal Squirtle. I know it is a cute Water Type, but how dare they..."

"I don't know." I sigh. "But first, we should explore this place."

We notice a building known as the Celadon Condominiums, and we are surprised to see the place is making a lot of Pokemon games.

"Ash, have you played those games before?" Yellow asks me, and I nod and say, "I have, and I really like the RPG style because I could know more about Pokemon."

"Me too. It is a good thing that our mother used to buy products such as 3DS and Switch for me." Insey says. "But no sign of the thief or Team Rocket around here."

"Yeah, that we have to worry about as well." Serena says as we head to the top of the building, they are surprised to see four Pokemon looking at them with a curious face.

"Those are Eevee...they are so cute in person." Serena squeals like a fangirl when she sees the Eevee. Pikachu also greets the Pokemon, and they also greet back and play with each other.

"Both Pikachu and Eevee were mascots back in the golden times, and Eevee is said to have a lot of evolutions." Brock says.

"What do we have here." The six of us are surprised as we turn around, and we see a man standing in front of us. We start to panic since we don't know what the man is going to do with us. "We are sorry, we didn't mean to come here..."

"Don't worry, I see you are new trainers, right? I remember I was the same as you at your age." The man laughs and says, "The name is Satoshi Tajiri. And I am the founder of this company known as Game Freak."

We gasp in surprise, and I say, "For real? We are the biggest fans of the works based on Pokemon. It is an honor to meet you."

Seeing all of us trembling in excitement, he laughs a little and says, "I see you like our games, but I want to know, what do you think of those creatures known as Pokemon?"

We look at each other and I say, "Pokemon are wonderful creatures here in the world. I want to befriend all of them."

Serena says, "Same here. It will be great to make more friends as well."

Satoshi Tajiri laughs a little and says, "I see, as you can see, those four Eevee were abandoned, so we decide to let them stay here until we find suitable trainers for them. And it seems like I found them."

All of us are shocked, I ask, "You mean...we can take those Pokemon?"

"Of course. But be sure to take great care of them." Satoshi says. Then we let the Eevee decides who they want to be with, and much to our surprise, all of them want to go with me and Serena.

Eevee: The Evolution Pokemon: Normal Type. Its genetic code is irregular. It may mutate if it is exposed to radiation from Evolution stones.