Chapter 43

In the final four, Ash is battling against Leaf and Damien is the one that enters the finals. Leaf sends out Nidory first, and I go with Poliwrath. Nidory uses Horn Attack first, which is blocked by its arms, then Poliwrath uses Focus Energy and a Hydro Pump, causing the field to get wet and Nidory gets hit, then Nidory uses Earthquake, causing Poliwrath to fly, then Nidory uses Poison Jab and hits Poliwrath, causing him to get Poisoned. Poliwrath tries to counter with Vital Throw, but he misses it, letting Nidory end with Venoshock. I recall Poliwrath and send out Muk, and commanding it to use Gyro Ball to defeat Nidory.

Leaf chooses Cleffy next, it uses Metronome to make Hyper Beam and hurts Muk, but Muk uses Stockpile then Swallow to raise defenses, Cleffy uses Disarming Voice, which isn't effective, then it uses Cosmic Power and Meteor Mash to cause some damage to Muk. Muk ends up using Explosion to knock both of them out.

My thief Pokemon is Primeape while Leaf sends out Jiggly. Primeape starts with Focus Punch, which is dodged by Jigglypuff floating, then it uses Sing to make Primeape asleep, then uses Disarming Voice to give him damage.

"Primeape! I believe in you!" I yell, and Primeape manages to wake up and use Thrash. Jiggly is hurt, and it also uses Double Slap, causing some dust clouds which cover the field that they are battling. After the cloud disappears, two Pokemon both faint.

"A draw again..." Insey says. "They are both strong indeed."

"Yeah." Gina adds, "I wonder if Ash will win this battle?"

"He will, I am sure of it." Serena says with a cheer.

I use Tauros while Leaf uses Jolty, her Jolteon. Tauros uses Sand Attack to cover its eyes, but Tauros is hit by its upcoming Discharge, then Jolty uses Rain Dance and covers the field with water, Tauros tries to use Double Edge, but it slips on the field. Jolty uses Thunder to attack him. After being hit, Tauros uses Rage on Jolteon, causing him to get a lot of damage, then ends it up with a Thrash.

Ditty is next, it changes into Tauros. Both Pokemon use their heads to push one another, not wanting to back down, but Tauros is defeated because it is tired. So I send out Venusaur next. Venusaur uses Petal Dance to let Ditty back down, and then uses Sludge Bomb and Seed Bomb to finish it off.

"Great job, Ditty. I think you know my last Pokemon, right, Ash?"

"Yes, but show me how far have you gotten."

The last one is Blasty, her Blastoise. And since there is Confusion on my Venusaur, she manages to defeat Venusaur with Flash Cannon.

"Fearow! I choose you!" My last Pokemon is Fearow, but I forgot about Leaf's fear of the bird Pokemon. She tries to call Blastoise to use Hydro Pump, but Fearow manages to dodge the attack and go for the Mirror Move, which also hits Blastoise.

"Finish with Drill Peck!" I command, and Blasty is defeated by the attack. Just as the referee is about to say my win, Leaf just yells, "Get it away from me!"

The audience is confused, and it is the same time Professor Oak arrives beside me. "Six years ago, a five-year-old girl was captured by a bird Pokemon. Since the girl is around my grandson's age, so we decided to get involved. I remember that girl's face so well. Think of how I was to find my security cameras catch the shot... of the same girl stealing a Squirtle from my lab. A traumatic experience like that was sure to leave a fear of birds in you, Leaf."

"Professor Oak?" We are all shocked, so Leaf really is the one who stole Professor Oak's Squirtle. Oak then walks toward Leaf and asks, "Now why would you steal that Squirtle? Leaf?"

"It was unfair... I grew up in a place that I didn't know... I had no family, nothing! The only thing I knew for a fact was that I was from a place known as Pallet Town in Kanto. Then I learned about other people from Pallet Town. All of them get their Starter Pokemon and set out on their journeys. But... I was from Pallet Town too! I wanted to set out on a journey along side them! I want to get a Pokemon from you too... and a Pokedex app too... for my journey..."