Chapter 13

We finally arrive at Vermilion City, and we decide to explore the place first. We notice a building and Serena asks, "What is that?"

"That is a Pokemon Fan Club. The club is considered a place for people to meet and chat about their favorite Pokémon and to show off their collections to each other." Brock says.

We decide to check it out, and we hear the rambling of the Pokemon Fan Club Chairman. "I chair the Pokémon Fan Club! I raise more than a hundred Pokémon! I'm very fussy when it comes to Pokémon! I surely am! So... Did you come to visit to hear about my Pokémon?"

"Sure, we can hear about it, even though that's not why we are here." I say.

"My favorite Rapidash... It's... cute... lovely... smart... plus... amazing... you think so?... oh yes... it's... stunning... kindly... love it! Hug it... when... sleeping... warm and cuddly... spectacular... ravishing... ...Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long! Thanks for hearing me out! I want you to have this!"

Then much to our surprise, they give me a special outfit for Pikachu. "That's so nice, thank you very much." I say as I hand the outfit.

"Do I really need to wear that outfit?" Pikachu groans a little.

"Why not? But if you don't like it, I can just give it to Chuchu instead." I say.

"I don't know if Chuchu will like it as well..." Yellow says.

Then we leave the city until we met a trainer in front of the house. "Hello there, do you have a Spearow, I can trade you with my Farfetch'd."

We are at first surprised, and Insey says, "Farfetch'd sound like a special Flying Type. But I don't think I want to part my Spearow for this..."

Seeing how the girl really wants a Spearow, we decide to help out by contacting Professor Oak, who agrees to help and then he sends a Spearow to them. After that, we receive the Farfetch'd in the end.

Farfetch'd: The Wild Duck Pokemon. Normal and Flying Type. The sprig of green onions it holds is its weapon. It is used much like a metal sword.

Back at the Pokemon Center, we decide to give the Farfetch'd to Professor Oak since it is the Spearow he caught that trades with this Farfetch'd.

"I can't accept this Pokemon, Alice. You should take care of it." Professor Oak says.

"But it is your Spearow..." Serena says.

"I know, but you and Ash are the ones that try to help out, and you should take care of it in return." Oak says.

"If you say so, Professor." Ash says as they end the call. Misty says, "You two really are selfless when it comes to Pokemon."

"Yeah, now I think we should head to S.S. Anne first since we did get the coupon." I say as we head to the S.S Anne.

"This sure is a nice cruise ship. Just see how many Pokemon we can see on the way." Brock says.

"And just imagine sunbathing there all day..." Misty says. "Just a nice long relax on a cruise."

"Yeah, and good thing we have the tickets." Insey says as we decide to board the ship. Before we do that, we also get an Old Rod from a Fishing Guru, not that we really like to have an Old Rod, but I guess it is fine for now.

When we get on the ship, we also learn from the other passengers that there is a Pokemon Party on the ship as well. A staff asks, "Do you have a ticket? Young fellas?"

We give the tickets to the staff, and he says, "Yup, that'll do. Welcome aboard the S.S Anne."

After getting inside, we are surprised to see a lot of trainers. "Look at this... It's like a giant Pokemon Convention!"