Chapter 12

When we're heading to the Underground, we decide to train a little, and both of our Nidoran evolve into their second stage.

Nidorina: The Poison Pin Pokemon. Poison Type. Evolve from Nidoran (F) at LV:16. The female's horn develops slowly. Prefers physical attacks such as clawing and biting.

Nidorino: The Poison Pin Pokemon. Poison Type. Evolve from Nidoran (M) at LV:16. An aggressive Pokémon that is quick to attack. The horn on its head secretes a powerful venom.

"You know, since the next gym is the Electric Gym, maybe you should also evolve them as well?" Insey asks. "They will become Ground Type after all."

"That sounds like a good idea, but I don't want to just rely on Ground Types to defeat the Electric Gym." I reply.

Then we also use the two Moon Stones and evolve the two Pokemon into their final forms.

Nidoqueen: The Drill Pokemon: Poison and Ground Type. Evolve from Nidorina with Moon Stone. Its hard scales provide strong protection. It uses its hefty bulk to execute powerful moves.

Nidoking: The Drill Pokemon: Poison and Ground Type. Evolve from Nidorino with Moon Stone. It uses its powerful tail in the battle to smash, constrict, then break the prey's bones.

Serena says, "Wow... Nidoking and Nidoqueen look really strong."

Misty says, "To think that those two becomes a king and a queen. That sure is something."

And after we finally get out of the Underground Tunnel, they finally reach Route 6. But just then, Insey, Serena, Yellow, and I sense a hole in the road and we decide to stop, but Misty and Brock are confused.

"Um, why did you-" But before Misty can ask why they stop, it is too late as they fall into the pit.

"Oh, not another hole..." Misty mutters. "Yeah! I landed on my head!" Brock says.

"Guys! Are you okay?" Yellow asks.

"Why is there a hole on the road?" Insey says, "Do you think it's Team Rocket again?"

"I don't think so..." I say as we notice the five Squirtle with glasses laughing in front of us.

"What's so funny? They could've been hurt!" Serena demands.

I have Nidoking help Misty and Brock out of the hole, and Insey says, "That's the final starter in Kanto that you don't have just yet."

"Yeah, and with my very own Squirtle, Gary will eventually shut up about how strong his own Squirtle is." I say as I plan to have either Pikachu or Meowsie battle the Squirtle.

"Both of you use Thunderbolt!" I command, and the two Pokemon manage to shock two of the Squirtle. The one that seems to be the leader seems to be sweating a little after seeing my two Pokemon.

Just then, we heard the sound of the sirens, and Officer Jenny has come. The Squirtle quickly grab the two fallen Squirtle and run away.

"That was sure weird..." Yellow says.

"Are you guys all right? Are you sure you're not hurt?" Officer Jenny asks us, and I say, "We're fine, what's the deal with those Squirtle?"

After getting to the Police Station, she says, "That Pokemon gang called themselves the Squirtle Squad."

"Squirtle Squad?" Insey asks.

"I've never heard of the Pokemon Gang." Misty adds.

"They are Squirtles who are deserted by their Pokemon trainers. They don't have a trainer so they just ran wild and play tricks for the whole town." Officer Jenny explains.