𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

The fighting just wouldn't stop whatsoever

The fighting just wouldn't stop whatsoever. Slashing this and that, loud booms like thunder crackled down the street. Screeching of the dragons. It was all too much for Yui's little ears, and it must've bothered Nezuko a lot too.

Yui held onto Nezuko's arm as she squeezed her eyes shut as the pain never subsided. Yui didn't know what was going on, could it have been what Urokodaki had given her? She had no clue whatsoever on what was making Nezuko look to be in so much pain.

"I'm right here, Nezuko." She reassured her. She hated seeing those she loves like this. "Do you know what's going on? Nezuko I—I don't know what to do!"

Nezuko began to huff loudly, panting almost and covered in a layer of sweat. She didn't know what it was, but there were things flashing through her mind. Images of people she knew, but couldn't remember what happened to.

An image of a boy, playing the snow—and gentle falling kind of snow—and he held her hand with the biggest smile anyone could ever have the miracle of seeing.

Her eyes had begun to change, Yui saw as it was turning from those bright pinks to a gentle jazz berry color.

"N-Nezuko... your eyes!" She gasped. Nezuko huffed and panted heavily. Another scene played of what her soul told her was her mother, sister and brothers. They were all beaming warmly and playing around.

Her sharp fangs began to retreat back as if they never were there to begin with.

She gasped as another memory faded into her mind. The image of a familiar man, one that she knew was bad. He'd come in and killed her entire family. She remembered protecting the youngest one and grabbing hold of him.

The man with dark hair glared down at the both of them, a long black coat flowing in the harsh, winter wind.

"So they die from an injection of this much blood? There's no way at this rate I can make a demon that can conquer the sun."

Her head snapped upwards, as if seeing a ghost in front of her. Only, Yui noticed there was nothing there but a hole in the wall of the next building over. Nezuko growled deeply.

"Nezuko?" She asked full of worry.

She could see her brother and you running up towards the scene. Him crying and you staring in shock at the scene. She remembered the birth of you rushing over, tears falling and melting the snow below.

Tears began to fall down her face.

"Nezuko! What are you seeing?!" Yui asked, holding her shoulder. Her right eye now changed into a different color, losing her cat-eye pupil shape. Wait... is she—?

Nezuko began to see everything. Giyuu where he first met both you and Tanjiro, Urokodaki tending to her, Tamayo and Yushiro, Zenitsu handing her a lovely bouquet of wildflowers, Inosuke gifting her with a handful of acorns.