Chapter 4 : The storm is over

And now, what is gonna happen to his Bakery...?!

{ Dear readers, let me introduce you to my fav dessert : Paris Brest ! }

🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮

When Wuju understood that it wasn't a bad dream, he was silent for a long time
He needed some fresh air and calm...
Wuju needed to stay fucking calm.
Very, very calm.
He tried to handle the situation with his rationale mindset.

''What is this ?'' Asked the stranger pointing to a poor croissant on the ground.

"It's a very good..." Wuju stopped talking.

He had his throat knotted seeing the catastrophic state of his bakery.
Wuju had absolutely no time to have fun with a stranger who had just crushed his building!
Why should he teaches this guy about his job ?!
Damn, he really needed to start working.

''...Yes...I can do it...'' muttered Wuju for himself. ''Let's...just open tomorrow afternoon...''

Raon had helped him sit on a chair outside, but our pastry chef had a very stubborn temper.
He got up, knowing that he no longer had pain in his ankle.
Well, if he believed in it hard enough...Maybe a miracle could happen.
It's not like a fucking spaceship was in his rooftop right now..Hahaha.

''Wuju?'' called Raon confused.

''Shut up and don't move.'' said deeply annoyed the young man picking up pieces of broken plates on the floor. ''We'll go see the police after I finish cleaning up...I have a whole night for cleaning everything...And then I am going to sue you for that !''

Wuju threw back his long, slightly wavy black hair which bothered him and he began to throw all the inedible food into big garbage bags.
So much waste, he hated it.

"...Wuju?"

The stranger was calling him again and this time Wuju wanted to hit him.
Potential customer or crazy alien from outer space, Wuju had no time for this bullshit!
How could he make money if the sky had decided to crush his poor bakery?!

''Hey, if you've got so much time to waste, go get your scrap metal thing off my roof!'' roared Wuju.

''...Not working...''

''Hah ?! What do you mean ? No, you know what ? I don't care, stay here until the sun rises up.''

The man stood up, once again surrounded by this strange green light.

''What are you doing ?! I told you  not to move...'' screamed Wuju.

The green light was scaring the shit ouf of him.
It was as if it emanated from his tattoo on his hand, and with an elegant gesture all the walls around Wuju returned to their initial places: without any holes.
Alright.
For a moment, Wuju's brain stopped and like a child, he felt amazed by such a move.

"WOooOoooW...How ?..Woow..." The young man's jaw dropped as he saw that his house was built again. ''How did you do that ?''

''...Helping....'' said the guy.

''Well...thanks, I guess.''

''Happy ?'' asked Raon while tilting his head, his gaze on Wuju's face.

''Ahem....Ye-Yeah...Well, you are the one who did that so...''

''...Not happy ?'' suddenly the guy looked more sad.

''...No, no, it's great this way..''

Well, if we forgot the water on the ground and all his broken equipment.
Wuju sighed, damn, he really didn't need such a thing to happen right now in his life.
He frowned and looked at the man behind him.
Seems like this guy was not human and he also seemed that he had powers.

''You are...''

''Raon.'' answered proudly the man who staggered very slightly.

"No, I know that, I mean....Are you...?"

Wuju tapped his chin with his hand, like every time he was thinking.
What was the name of those silly movies which his best friend Jay used to watch all the time...
Something like...Rangers or Lavenders...You know ? Those superheroes that saved earth every time!

''Ah. I remember now, you're an Avenger right?!'' suddenly exclaimed Wuju a little too happy.

His happy face quickly gave way to panic when he saw Raon as white as the snow.
The poor man gasped, he seemed to be struggling to stay upright.
What the fuck ?
Wuju could not cope with a destroyed bakery and a dead body during the same night !
Please, one problem at a time !

''Are you okay...??'' worried Wuju shyly clutching his apron. ''Should...Should I call an ambulance?''

Oh no.
The guy was about to pass out.
Okay, Wuju could handle....This situation right?
In fact, no, he could not and he wanted to go hide in a corner and cry for help...

''S...Sir ?! Aishhhh...What's wrong with you ?!''

Wuju rushed forward before Raon's head slammed into the ground and this time he had to carry him.
....This guy was pretty heavy.
And dangerously stunning too.
Wuju got carried away and he stared at Raon's face for a moment.

''Wha-what...what am I going to do?!''

Of course, the guy did not answer but he seemed weak and Wuju did not have a choice.
He took him upstairs, and let him sleep in his couch.

''This is the worse...'' growled the young boy, when he saw the sun outside.

At least, the storm was over but inside his heart, Wuju's emotions were a pretty mess.

{ End of Chapter 4 }

🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮