Chapter 7 : Help

Who is gonna save Wuju from Raon's handsomeness?!

{ Here have some brownies 🍫 }

''...Dude...Duuuudee?! Wake up !''

Wuju blinked rapidly, noticing large black eyes watching him with interest.
His best friend shook him a little by the shoulders with a relieved look:

"Aiish, I thought you were dead! Are you really tired ?"

''Huh...?'' muttered Wuju yawning.

He stretched and massaged his neck before looking around.
Ah...the stranger sat next to him, looking pensive.
Wuju stiffened before looking at Jay:

"Uh...Jay, what are you doing here? I thought you went to school..."

''Oh, classes end early on Friday, I'll let you know...Say, buddy, who is he...?'' asked Jay, pointing Raon with his thumb. ''I asked him earlier but he only answered with your name...''

Raon tilted his head, like a cute little puppy.
Wuju shrugged: he didn't really know what to answer.
But Jay was not of a boring nature, he simply smiled before bringing up the vegetable soup left in front of Wuju:

''Dude, this stuff smells so good...Can I taste it?!''

As if he was dreaming, Wuju was still confused...He touched his lips distractedly and didn't listen to Jay.
Raon had heard Jay, and he took the spoon before Wuju grabbed his wrist:

''NO !''

"Wuju...?" Asked Raon slightly confused.

''Don't give Jay a taste!'' shouted Wuju still in shock.

Jay pretended to be sulky and he rolled up his sleeves:

"Alright, you are not going to argue with him because of me, I'm just going to clean the dishes, okay? Forgot that I have asked for a simple soup...Tss...No one loves me here..."

''That's not what I meant...!'' muttered Wuju feeling a pang of guilt in his heart. ''Tsk, hey sir!''

Wuju wanted to yelled at Raon for what he had done and was about to do again but Raon got up and took the soup away.
He reproduced Jay's slightest gesture and the latter burst out laughing each time:

''Hey, your strange friend is super funny...Where is he from?!''

''It's a...''

''Raon.'' answered the man with a very serious expression despite the washing-up liquid foaming on his face.

''R..Raon? Doesn't sound familiar...Eh, Wuju does Raonia exist or Raonland ?'' Asked Jay, frowning. ''Oh, I got it, you are surely comes from Europe...''

Wuju rolled his eyes, leaving the two idiots to do the dishes while laughing.
After a long hour, the bakery was almost cleaned.
The main problem was : almost all Wuju's ingredients were destroyed and he didn't have much money.

''Buddy, you're thinking so much you look like an old man right now!'' sneered Jay as he patted Wuju on the shoulder.

Wuju immediately pushed his friend away, insulting him.
They were always fighting like cats and dogs this two.
Raon watched them in silence, his expressionless face nonetheless looking very amused by the situation.

"Come on, don't look so demoralized. If I understood correctly the storm made all this disaster and your friend came to help you...I'm a little hurt to be honest, I thought I was your friend too, you know you can count on me!'' muttered Jay.

Wuju pursed his lips, somewhat embarrassed, he didn't like asking for help.
He wanted to do it alone, because he had made a promise but his friend haven't.
Raon looked intently at Wuju's face, his gaze almost sparkling with mischief.

''I...Uh...''

"Wow, dude, I'm coming back in a minute, the sun is burning my perfect skin, I'm going to buy us some ice cream!" exclaimed Jay who had the attention span of a three-month-old puppy. ''Wait for me !''

Wuju sighed and took off his apron.
He had baked about twenty different breads, it was not much, but at least, he could sell it.
Raon, leaning against the front door, had crossed his arms, imitating Jay when he wanted to look cool.

''Help... ?''

''What?'' mumbled Wuju who was putting away his precious breads in a nice white wrapper. ''I can do it on my own...Go and have a rest.''

"...Help...Wuju...bakery."

Oh.
It was the first time that Wuju had heard the stranger speak so much.
The pastry chef wrinkled his brow, a little surprised, and he rubbed his cheek, looking confused:

"Well, it's because of you if it's like that...I guess you can help me a little...I will let you stay. Only until everything is alright again."

''Help. Wuju.'' Raon seemed satisfied and he nodded at every word.

Wuju sighed, not really knowing what he was doing.
He had really thought about going to the police station near his neighbourhood, but...Who would believe him ?!
Come on, he couldn't say : eh a spaceship crashed on my rooftop and now this very stunning man is following me everywhere....

''Again, again, again...You are thinking too much !'' growled Jay who had just came back.

He showed his bag full of snacks and smiled.
Jay was used to Wuju's shop and he was actually acting as if he was home.

''I will go to the toilet before, alright guys ?! Wait for me, don't eat everything!''

''Go...'' said Wuju while rolling his eyes. He noticed some beers in the bag and suddenly screamed, ''This little asshole!!! JAY YOU ARE NOT...''

''Ahahhahah...''

Jay's laugh could be heard in the whole house and Raon looked confused.
He slightly touched the beer and then Wuju :

''Drink ?''

''No fucking way !'' barked Wuju. ''....Just...Just how old are you ?!''

Actually, Wuju was only calling this guy << Sir >> because he wanted to be polite...But honestly he looked younger than Wuju !
Raon seemed to think for a long time...
Was he confused about his own age ?!
When Wuju was about to ask him again, Raon touched his cheek :

''...Flour...''

''...F-Flour...?''

Oh, Wuju had some flour on his cheek and Raon took it off with a gentle touch.
They looked at eachother, and Wuju tried not to blush like a silly girl...
Damn, Raon was... probably really, really young right ?
Jay was seventeen, so maybe Raon's too ?

''....Wha...What are you doing ?'' asked Wuju feeling his cheek burning under Raon's touch.

The alien didn't answer but he suddenly he pouted his lips like a child, and stepped back.
What the hell ?
This guy was really...a child ?!

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫