Chapter 22 : Carrots

Where is...Ah, here he is ! 🥐
Wait, did he make a new friend ?🤭
Readers, let me present you, a cute crossover!

Ah, here he is ! 🥐Wait, did he make a new friend ?🤭Readers, let me present you, a cute crossover!

{ Carrots right from Yechan's field ! Try it, it's healthy! 🥕 }

''Here, this is all for ya~''

''Thank you, Yechan.''

Wuju gave the farmer a shy little smile.
The man, taller than anyone here, with a nice tan skin and raven-black hair, laughed like a teenager:

''Ah, that's nothing, really, I still have plenty of carrots in the field! Do you want more ?''

''No...It's alright already...''

''Ya, you should take it, it's free !''

Wuju nodded, listening distractedly to his young friend.
In the countryside, the weather was much sunnier, and there were no clouds in the sky...
It may sounds stupid, but, the sky seemed empty...

''...Hey, are you listening to me?'' exclaimed Yechan annoyed.

''Ah sorry.'' apologized Wuju rubbing the carrot with clean water. "I only came here for two weeks, but Grandma Yun's house is really in a bad state, so I was just thinking..."

Yechan grimaced before pursing his lips slightly:

''I told you last time, didn't I? You should have warned me before landing like that at home! I would have had time to renovate here!''

''You're too kind, Yechan, but you don't have to...''

''Ahhh, village head, Wuju is complaining again!'' yelled Yechan as he left.

He ran to the oldest man in the village, a Korean who had lived most of his life in the United States.
The village chief was called Sir Ma and he was quite funny and friendly.
Thanks to this agricultural village, Wuju obtained the best products for his bakery!

''...Ah...I miss cooking...'' muttered the young man looking at his hands plunged into the basin of fresh water.

''Ya, brat, why don't you make us a good pastry huh!?'' laughed Sir Ma.

''What about carrot cake ?!'' added Yechan. ''Wuju, you must cook one okay ?!''

Wuju nodded, before rolling his eyes and the two men left, laughing happily, declaring that a good pastry should be eaten with rice wine!

''These two...'' sighed Wuju wiping his hands on his apron.

''Woof, woof!''

Pearl barked happily, following Wuju around with impressive obedience.
She was a very intelligent dog and life in the countryside was made for her.

''Come on, let's go home...We have to clean this kitchen, before we want to do anything about it...''

Wuju was about to open his door, but a crashing noise behind him nearly gave him a heart attack.