Chapter 13 : No way.

Let's discover more about Raon and Kiyun, are you ready ?

{ Macarons, Di On favourite dessert, could be really expensive but this is really GOOD ! 🪷 }

Once the two high schoolers left, Wuju had to close the door of the bakery.
For a first day, he was rather satisfied but something more important awaited him.
Raon's had a brother?
Now...Wuju had to deal with two aliens?!

''Please sit down..'' muttered Wuju as he showed a table to the policeman.

''T-Thank you...''

Raon and his brother had obviously decided to immerse themselves in a stupid TV series.
At least they were busy.
Wuju and Di On could talk peacefully:

''Could you... explain to me how you found Raon's brother?'' asked Wuju offering the man a coffee. ''If they are really...Well, brothers. I mean, Raon was alone when I met him...''

''Wuju?'' asked Raon looking away from the TV.

''I'm not talking to you...'' growled Wuju.

''Brother!'' called Kiyun pointing at the TV.

Wuju rolled his eyes and took a seat opposite the policeman.
The latter had loosened the buttons of his blue shirt a little and he thanked Wuju before taking a sip of the black coffee.
Officer Lee Di On was also quite lost and really surprised to have found Kiyun's bro in a bakery.

"Well, on the evening of the storm, I was patrolling around the neighborhood and I saw a huge flash..."

''A lightning bolt?'' questioned Wuju tilting his head.

''Yes, and thick black smoke, but the rain prevented me from continuing my search...Suddenly I saw something on the ground and this boy was wandering the streets... I could not leave him in such a huge storm...So...Well...He told me that his name was Kiyun and then I...''

This time, Kiyun turned around and gave them a big smile:

"Kiyun!"

''Yes, yes, I know...'' said Di On with a sigh. "He seemed a little...disturbed so I took him to the hospital but the doctors said he was just fine."

''You kept him close to you...'' understood Wuju. ''You did not take him to the police station?''

"Well..." the officer scratched his chin nervously before nodding. ''It is out of the question for a police officer to leave a citizen in the street...I had to take care of him, and...He is not unpleasant. I mean, Kiyun is well behaved and I told you earlier, it's a huge mess because of the storm, I didn't want to disturb my colleagues.''

Wuju pretended not to notice the policeman's flushed cheeks or Kiyun's tender gaze.
He sighed before tapping his fingers on the table: he already had Raon by his side... He didn't know what to do with the brother...
Maybe, now that they both were together, they could go to wherever they had come from ?
Well...Wuju ignored his aching heart and tried to smile :

''You did well, officer...''

''But this guy, well...I think he's a bit special.'' muttered Di On suddenly, leaning towards Wuju.

Wuju got ready to do the same, but the poor officer didn't have time to speak when a kind of invisible wind pushed them back to the bottom of their chair.
What the hell ?!
Lee Di On looked confused and slightly scared while Wuju felt deeply annoyed.

''What the...?!'' exclaimed Di On surprised. ''Ahhh...This is scary !''

''Raon. I've already told you : don't do that !'' scolded Wuju immediately looking at the culprit. ''Sorry, he often does this to repel people who approach me...''

''Oh...''

Lee Di On scratched his hair with an apologetic smile, ignoring Raon's dark gaze.
Kiyun stood up suddenly, his cheeks had swollen like a child.
Oh, he was clearly sulking.
This two...were actually really close ?
Wuju pursed his lips not to laugh and suddenly Raon approached them.

''Wuju belongs to Raon.''

''Raon, I already told you that I don't...'' scolded Wuju.

''Prince Raon said sir Wuju belongs to him. So it's his.'' stated Kiyun proudly.

Prince...Prince Raon?
Raon was acting really proud right now, and Kiyun almost bowed in front of him.
What the hell now ?

''Ah...Yeah, I was telling you about that.'' growled the officer. ''Kiyun was looking everywhere for his prince...''

''Pr...Prince ?''

''Yeah so I thought that maybe he was from a foreign country...''

Just like Jay.
Well, Wuju guessed that for normal people, aliens doesn't exist : until they crash on your rooftop.
Raon took a seat next to Wuju, his grey gaze never leaving the baker's one.
The officer also took Kiyun's hand and prevented him from going back to watch TV.

''What should we do ? I mean, I don't care keeping Kiyun a little more...Well, if they don't leave today.''

''I don't know..'' whispered Wuju.

Raon kept nodding his head, as if he was an obeying puppy.
No way he was a fucking prince.
Wuju sighed, he had no idea what to do neither.

''I don't...think Raon will leave my side.''

''Neither Kiyun.'' replied Di On.

Kiyun looked at them, slightly bothered because he wanted to watch again his Kdrama.
While crossing his arms, Wuju turned towards Raon and he never felt so serious in his life :

''Raon.''

''Wuju.''

''This is your brother right ?''

''Kiyun.'' said happily Raon and he shaked his hand with his brother while laughing.

''So...Are you two going to leave ? Now that you are reunited?'' said the officer.

Lee Di On was not so smart but he could see Wuju's pain.
The young baker was...really attached to Raon, everyone could see that. His departure would deeply wound his heart.
Even though Wuju was too proud to admit it.

''No.'' cried Kiyun while glancing at Raon.

But Raon said something in his own strange language and suddenly he took Wuju's face in his hands.

''What are you doing ?'' said Wuju feeling his cheeks turning red. ''Ra...Raon let me go !''

This was so embarrassing, especially in front of people ! Wuju would have not mind if they were not...No.
No way.
This was embarrassing and that was it.

''Wuju belongs to Raon. From day one.'' said simply Rain.

The next second, Raon's lips were on Wuju.

🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷