Chapter 31 : ''Us''

I found this on Pinterest, I love it !
Love...
Did someone say love ?
Who do you think love more ?
Raon or Wuju ?
Let's find out ! ❤️

Did someone say love ?Who do you think love more ?Raon or Wuju ?Let's find out ! ❤️

"But... We are more than that, aren't we?"

Wuju was lying in bed again, Raon by his side.
The clouds were leaving to give way to the first ray of sunshine.
The alien wrinkled his perfect forehead, his skin was as resplendent as a TikTok filter, and Wuju looked away so as not to blush like a child.

''More than that?'' echoed Raon, his curious eyes sparkling with an eerie glow.

It was as if the alien was trying to understand.
No, it was...like Raon was trying to read Wuju.
Clasping his hand against Wuju's, he couldn't help admiring him:

"I mean..." Wuju was really starting to feel awkward and the ceiling had never looked so interesting. "Well, there's people we know, friends, family, lovers...then there's...you and me."

Raon tilted his head, and he brushed Wuju's shoulder with his long black hair.
He wasn't sure he understood, but hearing Wuju's voice was like a sweet melody.
He needed more, he wanted to hear this soft human forever:

''Us.''

''Yes,exactly.''

Wuju nodded, before closing his eyes, taking a deep breath, letting his emotions speak for him:

''I don't know if the simple word of << love >> could...Well, you know..Sincerely represents everything I...'' Wuju hesitated for a moment, before placing his hand on his heart and Raon encouraged him to speak with a soft smile. ''Represents everything I feel. I was just a simple guy who made pastry to forget the loss of my parents. I was like a robot. Jay often made fun of me because he thought I was going to end up alone with a cat... But I knew something inside me, I felt it.''

''Wh...at ?''

''You.''

Wuju opened his eyes slowly before lifting his phone in the air with his free hand.
He slowly turned the screen, letting its transparent phone case appear and in its center was Raon's clover.

''Clover!'' exclaimed Raon with childish glee.

''Yes.''

Wuju smiled, gazing gently at the alien's illuminated face.
Raon turned around, adjusting himself on his elbows, so his face was above Wuju's.

''You had it with you. You kept my clover!''

''Isn't it the other way around?'' Wuju looked into Raon's amused gaze. "I found it as a kid and gave it to you...so technically it's my clover."

Raon arched a confused eyebrow, before rolling his eyes.

''It's all mine.''

''Didn't I jus...What do you mean ?''

''The clover...and the boy. It's all mine.''

Wuju burst out laughing so genuinely and pure that Raon couldn't help laughing too.
They ended up in bed, cuddling, bickering and laughing like two good kids.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

{ Time for a good meal }

The officer looked at the two idiots before letting go of a sight.

''No, I already said no chicken!''

''But we could...''

''It's not possible!'' cried Wuju.

Di On laughed softly and he called Raon back :

''Just let him cook, for God's sake, I just want to eat something, I am starving.''

Raon side eyed Di On before showing the farm, outside.

''Then go eat some vegetables...Don't stay with us. It's annoying.''

''What the hell ?! Raon you are being rude !'' yelled Wuju.

However, Di On couldn't stop laughing, this sassy attitude reminded him of...Kiyun.
Raon's little bro, always acting like a grumpy diva.
Raon growled and looked back at Wuju, feeling disappointed.

''He is sticking to you all the time !''

''RAON !''

''Enough, enough, stop fighting guys, you know what ? I will just eat something and go home...You need some time alone, I understand.''

Wuju glared at Raon and said a quick apologies towards the kind officer.
But Di On understood Raon's feeling. He would also... He would have wanted some time alone with Kiyun.

''He is not always like this, I am sorry, you had a long way to come here...''

''It's alright, young Wuju, I promise. I am more than happy to see you two back together.''

Raon stopped acting grumpy when he started eating Wuju's noodles.
He was nodding with each sip of the soup and couldn't stop praising Wuju.

''So good... Handsome, pretty, cool !''

''Keep talking and you'll sleep on the flour.'' said Wuju.

''It's okay, I'll do it, if Wuju is with me.''

''What ? No ! Why would I...''

And so the diner went on...With both laugh and stupid little fight.
However, Di On's sadness made him drink more than usual...and he ended up sleeping in Wuju's bed !

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️