Chapter 17 : Chicken and Beer

One was complicated two is impossible....
Raon and Kiyun on their way to drive Wuju crazy!

{ So many donuts, we have matcha, orange, strawberry, caramel

{ So many donuts, we have matcha, orange, strawberry, caramel....Which one do you want, dear customer?  🍩 }

''No !''

''Do not do that !''

''Stop!''

''Don't fight !''

''Let him go.''

''Let ME go.''

These are mainly the sentences that Wuju must have shouted all morning with the presence of the two brothers.
When Jay walked into the store, he frowned :

"Yo, bro, why are you alone...? Where are...?"

A crashing noise from outside made him raise his eyebrows and Wuju heaved a deep sigh:

"They're... planting roses."

''But....Roses don't make a sound...'' mumbled Jay with a worried look.

''I don't want to know.'' grumbled Wuju scratching his head. ''I already had a hard time convincing them to go outside! They were bothering me ! I couldn't work so I send them outside, in the garden...''

Jay hesitated between laughter and feeling sorry for his friend.
He shook his blond head in all directions before removing his uniform jacket and pointing to the coffee machine:

''Can you make one for your old friend..?''

''Do it yourself.'' growled Wuju who had to fold paper towels.

''Ohhh...Han Min would have done it for me..As expected, no one loves me...''

"Well, go ask him!"

''He is still passing an exam.'' replied Jay seriously. ''He was supposed to finish earlier, but...''

''...But he's more studious than you.''

Jay chuckled and Wuju rolled his eyes, using the coffee machine anyway.
The smell filled the room and it soothed Wuju a little, he associated this smell with his father's and he really loved it.

"They..." Suddenly Jay shut up and opened his mouth in an O shape.

Wuju followed his friend's gaze, before seeing Raon laughing in front of Kiyun completely naked, wet, running after a hen.
....naked...in the middle of the garden.

"KIYUN!"

Wuju rushed outside, Jay following him.
The heck ?!?

''They found a hen!'' cried Jay. "Where did they find a bloody hen ?!"

''Where are your clothes?!'' roared Wuju searching everywhere.

Raon snapped his fingers and immediately Kiyun was fully dressed again.
Wuju's eyes widened, glancing over at Jay, but Jay was focused on the hen.