Chapter 26 : Hachi

Let's meet a new character today : woof woof !

This is Hachi, a cute puppy ! 🐕

''Come here...'' whispered Jay, pulling the dog onto the couch. "That's a good doggie Hachi."

“Not on the couch!” Han Min shouted.

The dog, a Japanese species, let out a sad little bark and Jay burst out laughing.
This animal looked a lot like Pearl, the dog of Mister Lee, now deceased.
Han Min was so sad about it that Jay finally decided to adopt this little monster.

''Oh honey, be nice to him, he's wise!'' exclaimed Jay before quickly changing the subject. "I saw Mr. Lee today, he still refuses to listen to me."

''We're kids,'' mumbled Han Min rolling his eyes. ''No one takes us seriously.''

Jay sighed before crossing his arms, blowing on the dog's ears.
Poor Hachi tried to growl, but he was like an hungry kitten.

"Hey...why don't we ask that officer?"

''Lee Di On?''

''Of course, he's nice to us. Maybe he will listen, maybe he will help us.''

Han Min tilted his head before grabbing a white blanket and lounging on the couch.
Hachi then played with his feet and the young boy turned on the TV:

''We could, but without Sir Wuju to cook, what are we going to do with this old bakery?''

Jay shrugged.

''I don't know yet, but it's his family's legacy. I won't let his dream be destroyed like this. Wuju may say that he doesn't care anymore but I do. I am his friend, I won't let him down...''

''Only friend hum...?''

''Hehe, are you jealous ?''

Han Min rolled his eyes and Hachi almost jumped on Jay's belly.

''Stop talking non sense. Let's watch this drama.''

''Yeah, it was Raon's fav !''

🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

A few days later, Di On was doing his usual running routine when he saw two familiar heads :

''Come here...No, no don't eat that ! What the fuck it's poop !''

''Yuck !''

Jay was going after a small dog when Di On greeted Han Min.
The young student gave him a soft smile :

''Officer, oh wow, I am blinded by your muscles!''

''What are you looking at ?!'' cried Jay.

Di On laughed slightly before petting the puppy and he said:

''Good morning guys. I guess this is your new puppy ?''

''More like a little monster...'' growled Jay.

''Woof !''

Han Min rolled his eyes and searched in his bag for some water.

''Here, mister Di On, take a sip, you need it.''

''Yeah, you'll faint if you don't drink, you look like a zombie.'' added Jay.

''You, two...''

Di On took the bottle and all of them sat on the ground.
Being with Jay and Han Min was actually not bad : he liked those kids...Not like he liked Kiyun, but still, they were easily to love.
Jay took the puppy on his laps and he glared at Han Min.

''Ask him.''

''Why me ?!''

''Because he likes you more.''

''Bullshit, you ask...''

''No, you ask him !''

''A...Ask me what ?'' said the officer confused.

Han Min almost blushed and he quickly pinched Jay's shoulder.
So the blond one didn't have a choice and he said :

''Well, we would like...to buy back the bakery from Mister Lee. I know my friend, Wuju. He is my bro since forever and I can tell that he is unhappy. This is... Tearing my mind apart. I really want him back as a baker.''

''Oh...'' Di On nodded. ''You need money ? How much ?''

''What ?'' Han Min gasped. ''No,no...No we just need help. Someone to talk with Mister Lee... Because he won't listen to us.''

The officer took a moment.
Mister Lee was right : who would trust two highschool students?!
He looked at the grass and slowly nodded again :

''Would Wuju like it ?''

''Not as much as Raon's comeback but...'' Jay's voice was sad.

''We don't know where they are. We really tired but... Well it's like they are not on earth anymore!'' complained Han Min making Di On laugh.

How accurate.
Of course, nowadays, youngsters used social media but not those aliens...
Lee Di On accepted their offer : at least, he would feel better if he could help.

''Let's do it.''

''Really ?''

''Really.''

🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕