Chapter 14 : childhood story

Let's see : today at the menu we have a childhood memory and...a first argument! So exciting hahaha.

{ Croissant with whipped cream and strawberries, let me tell you, this is really strange for a french girl hahah 🥐 }

Wuju blinked slowly but his vision was blurry.
He squinted and looked around: he was at his old school...
Back when he was still a little child.

''What's going on?'' muttered Wuju as he stepped forward uncertainly. ''Why am I...''

He noticed on his right, a park with all kinds of games for children.
When he was little, he could spend hours there...but Wuju hasn't came here since a very long time ago. This didn't make sense at all...But lately, nothing made sense in his life, to be honest.

''Ooohhh...''

A strangely familiar voice made him look down and Wuju saw himself then.
Yes, he saw himself... when he was a child.
What the hell now ?
Was he dead ? Wuju tried to remember what happened but he could only feel a slight pressure on his lips.

''Sir !''

The little boy still had his slightly curly black hair and his toothless smile was amusing. Little Wuju waved his hand at a stranger.

''What is...this thing?'' exclaimed Wuju while rubbing his temples.

He had no memory of this event in his childhood.
But he recognized the stranger in a fraction of a second: tall, with long hair, a perfect face...

''Hello!'' cried the happy little voice of the child. ''Mister, you came back !''

The alien nodded slowly, a soft smile on his lips.
Then slowly, Raon's gaze slid to little Wuju's lap and he noticed a scratch.

''I fell off the swing!'' explained the little one, blushing. ''It's doesn't hurt much, don't worry mister !''

''Hmm...''

Raon stretched out his hand and a second later, little Wuju had no injuries.
Amused, the boy laughed and started rummaging through his school bag before handing something over with a big smile:

''Thank you sir! Right now I'm too small, but when I'm older, I'll get you something much better!''

''...Oh?''

''Yes ! Wuju promise and when we make a promise we always have to do it, this is what papa and mama said ! A promise is something really important. I promise I will never forget you, mister handsome !''

Wuju's vision was starting to be more and more blurry, and before everything faded into darkness, our pastry chef saw Raon raise his gaze in his direction.

[ Back to reality ]

''Eh, mister baker !?''

''WUJU!''