Chapter 12 : Alien's bro

Let's introduce our last cast members !
So far we have : Barcode as Wuju, Jeff as Raon, Jayson as Jay 😂, Alpha as Han Min...

{ Han Min's fav drink: Bubble Tea Matcha favour } 🌱

For his first official opening day, Wuju felt his heart fill with a strange feeling of pride but also of melancholy.
This was his dream but also his parents'one and now only Wuju was seeing it...

"Ah, Mr. Wuju!"

Han Min was preparing the oven, when he called out to his boss.

''We have our first customers! Should we open the door ?''

"Very good! Let's do it." exclaimed Wuju with a sincere smile, he opened his door and greeted the first customer... "Mister Lee"

''Hello, young man !''

Wuju pours him a coffee before looking around for Raon.
The latter was once again outside, as if he was immersed in a conversation with Pearl, the dog.
This was strange and funny at the same time.

''She looks much happier now, thank you.'' said Mister Lee. ''Your friend is also very gentle with her...She might like him more than me !''

''Hm...It's Raon's effect...'' replied Wuju while slightly blushing.

Han Min took care of cashing another lady, he was pretty good with numbers.
Wuju chatted a little with Mister Lee, but a car outside caught his attention: it was white and blue.

''Mr. Officer...'' muttered Wuju surprised.

''Oh, hello.'' the officer smiled kindly. ''I didn't know that there was a bakery here ! Everything smells so good already...''

''Thank you.''

He was tall and his blue uniform suited him perfectly.
The officer also had a gentle face despite a disciplined gaze.

“Hello sir, would you like something ? Do you need any recommendations ?” Han Min exclaimed happily.

The policeman then looked at the various pastries with interest.
However, Wuju had become slightly tense: he tried to call Raon... But the latter was no longer there.
Raon...was no more in the garden. He was gone, and Pearl looked also confused.

"Raon...?"

Wuju's heart nearly shattered on the ground and he felt panicked. Did he just lost an alien ?!
Or...
The policeman... had he found out what happened the night of the storm?! Had he kidnapped Raon?!
The poor baker was going crazy in a split of seconds : Raon was really like a child ! He needed to be watched over every single minute.

''Mister Wuju...?'' called Han Min. ''Our client would like to talk to you...''

Wuju froze, his breath cut short and he shook his black hair before heaving a deep sigh.
He shouldn't panic right now: maybe Wuju would even be considered a traitor to his nation for hiding the identity of an alien...
Alright, he was ready : maybe he would not go to jail...if he was honest with this officer.

''How can I help you, sir ?'' asked Wuju clenching his jaw.

''Oh, well, I'm Mr. Lee Di On...I would like to know if you had a lot of damage during the storm, I am charged by the insurance companies to avoid fraud... I know it's a little...Well, it's a huge mess lately.''

Oh ?
So it was just about the storm.
Wuju shrugged, answering the questions politely and kindly.
But as the officer finished filling out his document, someone opened the door.

''Sir!''

Wuju widened his eyes when he saw this new young man, black and silky hair, a charming gaze and a delicate face.
Behind him, Raon was there, a smile on his lips.
They both looked... somehow similar.

''Di On!'' shouted the stranger.

''Wuju!'' added Raon.

''Jay!'' exclaimed Jay who had just left class.

What the fuck...?
Wuju found himself face to face with a beaming Raon, he pointed his finger at the stranger before saying slowly:

"Bro....Kiyun! Raon...Brother...Kiyun !"

"...Hah?"

The man patted his chest proudly, nodding his head.

''Bro... Raon! Kiyun.'' added Kiyun with a soft smile.

Wait, what ?
Raon had a brother....?!
Officer Di On looked as confused as the bakery workers.
Kiyun was hugging the officer by the shoulder and he suddenly laughed :

''...Ahhhhh...{ Insert unknown words }...''

''Wuju.'' replied Raon while laughing too.

Jay looked at them slightly confused, but then he went over to Han Min, because the later was facing a foreigner customer.

''Hello...?''

''Ah...Just a minute...'' said the young boy. ''Hia, I am going to eat something delicious now, let's wait for me to come back home.''

Then the guy started to talk with some English basic words and Jay was able to help Han Min.
While waiting for his last customer to leave, Wuju looked at the officer :

''...Were you helping...Ah hem
..This Kiyun guy ?''

''Ah well...He looked lost in the street and I didn't know what to do...'' answered Di On.

Wuju felt better, this guy was actually a good guy...
Both Raon and Kiyun were actually chatting like everything was normal.

''Han Min. Jay.''

''Yeah ?''

''I am gonna close the shop for today, thank you for your hard work.''

Now, Wuju had to talk with this very handsome Oppa.

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱