Chapter 5 : ''Happy ?''

Let's meet Wuju's best friend: the student Jay, kind and friendly!

                             ☕

{ Hot Chocolate with whipped cream, taste like heaven

{ Hot Chocolate with whipped cream, taste like heaven...or space 🤭👀 }

''Eeeehhh, yooo, my friend...What's up?''

Jay stopped short when he saw the catastrophic state of the bakery.
His best friend, Wuju, was kneeling on the floor with a towel.

''Wow, wow, wow.....What happened?!'' cried Jay. ''Did you have a party without me ? A bubble party ? Dang, dude, you know I love to party, party, party yeahhhh.. ''

“Aish. Stop yelling!'' grumbled Wuju with a sigh. ''Didn't you hear the storm last night?!''

Jay was tall, very tall, with bleached hair and a cheerful smile.
In short, he looked like an idiot with Golden Retriever energy.
They had been friend since a long time ago and were actually pretty getting along well.

“Hah? There's been a storm?'' Surprised Jay tilted his head. ''Eeeeh...? I didn't hear anything, I even slept well!''

Wuju rolled his eyes.
He had big black bags under his eyes and his hands were red from cleaning.
The young pastry chef didn't dare tell his friend what really happened...because Jay wouldn't even take him seriously.
He could handle the cleaning, the sleeping alien in his room...But not Jay making fun of him.

"Wait, dude, you were supposed to open your pastry shop this morning, right...?? How...?"

''I'll try to do it this afternoon.'' mumbled Wuju who sat up, and he showed his broom with his hand. "Can you give me a hand?...Please..."

''How much will you pay me...?''

''....Jay...''

''Just joking...Alright, let's do it.''

Jay agreed immediately and the two best friends started to wash the whole first room.
Then, the tall blond guy installed all the round white tables, but outside, the mud and the rain had made a huge mess on the ground:

''....Aaaah, you could open your terrace in summer...No?''

''That's a good idea.'' confessed Wuju with a sigh.

Wuju started cooking, he could at least make hot drinks and bread!
Unfortunately his stock of flour was upstairs....Upstairs, where the stranger slept or died.
It's been almost hours now and Wuju was really confused about what to do.

''Tsk...''

"Ah, Wu, do you want me to come up?" Jay asked him with his innocent smile. ''I can pick your flour upstairs if you nee-..''

''No!'' exclaimed Wuju immediately. ''I...I'm a bit tired, I'm going to close my eyes for a bit and come back with the flour...No need, thanks, friend.''

''Alriiight. let me know if you still need my help.''

''No worries, look, it's time for you to go.''

Jay stretched and yawned: he had class in about ten minutes and had to leave.
Wuju thanked him and he made sure his friend left before slowly climbing the stairs.

''He...Hello...What the hell?!''

The hole in its ceiling was also gone, and there was no trace of the spaceship.
Maybe it was all a dream...
A very strange dream.
But Wuju sighed in relief.

''...Hmm...Sir?? Is anybody there ?''

Nobody answered him.
Wuju walked over to his sleeping bag, still on the dusty floor.
Dang, what a shitty night.

''Ah...I'm exhausted...'' muttered the young man, lying down a bit.

He managed to close his eyes to doze off for a moment.
Of course, he couldn't really sleep....He hadn't slept well since his parents died.
Often he wasn't dreaming...He just kept his eyes closed and lay in the dark... So tonight event had been quite...Well, surprising but Wuju was happy that everything was over.
Aaahhh....
It's felt great.
Ah.
It's smell good too....
Eh ?
A good sweet smell invaded his nostrils.
Hum...Sweet spices, a good sweet and chocolate smell....
Oh, Wuju's stomach growled.

''Ah....I'll have to eat something...'' muttered the young boy before suddenly realizing. “EH?! WHAT IS THAT SMELL?!''

He descended the stairs with surprising speed and found himself face to face with...

''You !''

"Wuju."

Raon was there.
Standing, near the kitchen, a hot chocolate in his hands.
The man held it out to him with his gaze filled with curiosity.
What the hell ?
This handsome guy was still here ! Wearing Wuju's apron !

''Wuju...?''

''Ah...''

Wuju frowned.
This guy had made absolutely perfect hot chocolate, the smell of chocolate in the shop was enticing and even the whipped cream was generous.
This alien could cook ? Wait, doesn't alien eat humans flesh or some...dust stars ?!

"How...You did that?"

''Raon!'' said the man happily.

"Ah..." Wuju gave him a confused smile and widened his eyes as he noticed the man imitating him.

Oh.
This guy was already handsome, but with a shy smile he was... Breathtaking.

''Aish, stop smiling!'' growled Wuju immediately. ''Hey, don't use my ingredients! It's for the shop! You can't go in my stock and do what you want ! This is called stealing, I am really gonna report you to the police station and you will pay me back for what you have do-...''

''...Not happy...'' mumbled Raon puffing out his cheeks slightly.

He placed the hot chocolate next to Wuju, and removed the white apron of the shop.
Damn, he was sulking...?
Wuju looked at him, a little confused, and Raon approached him, almost slamming him against the sink.

''...Not...?''

''Wha...What?!''

''....Happy?''

This guy seemed to want to know what Wuju wanted.
Well, that hot chocolate was actually really looking good...
The gaze of the panicked young pastry chef quickly descended to Raon's pink lips before looking away blushing and he hid his embarrassment with his bad temper :

"Okay, stop, stop being so close ! I'm going to drink it!"

''Drink...it ?''

''Yes, I will drink it, happy! Do you understand ? Very happy, now, take a step back, you are too close !'' roared Wuju not daring to push the man away.

The latter took a step back, his gaze still fixed on Wuju's face.

Damn...Wuju was screwed.

''Happy.'' said Raon.

And he smiled again.
And the sun started to shine brightly.

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕