Chapter 33 : ''Happy ending ?''

Time to go back where everything started ! 🥐👽

🥐 A month later 🥐

''No, higher.'' stated Wuju frowning. ''Raon you don't listen to me at all ! I asked for you to put it higher...''

The prince puffed out his cheeks with annoyance, but he raised his hand anyway, directing his green light at the Wuju's Bakery sign.
He lifted the big panel, as if it was absolutely not heavy at all, under the serious gaze of the owner.

''Hey... Guys ?''

Di On had just arrived, rather, he had parked his car in the parking lot and Kiyun was following him, of course.
Kiyun was acting like a diva, but in fact, he was a cute sassy puppy following the officer everywhere.
The latter patted his brother's shoulder before sticking his tongue out at Wuju.

''Is it already done ? I thought that this place was a huge mess..'' asked the officer with a polite smile.

Wuju ignored Kiyun and he rolled his eyes.
This place WAS a huge mess... Mr. Lee had passed away and he had given the building back to Wuju in his will... But the building was too old and it was menacing of collapsing.
Some walls were broken, no more windows, dust everywhere...

''It's a disaster.'' commented Kiyun disapprovingly. ''And it's ugly.''

''Kiyun.'' growled Raon.

Di On smiled apologetically at Wuju.
Of course Kiyun was...known for his extravagant taste.
The latter, deeply annoyed by noticing the gray and unattractive facade, decided to help :

"You should let me do it."

''No!'' responded Raon sulking.

"Wuju! Can I ??"

''WUJU! Don't say yes ! I'll do it ! Raon will do it !''

"No !"

"Kiyun shut up !"

"I WILL DO IT BETTER THAN YOU !"

Wuju ignored the two brothers and offered Di On a coffee, the latter laughingly accepting and an explosion of colors rose in the air.
The two aliens seeking at all costs impressed their loved ones.

🥐👽🥐👽🥐👽🥐👽🥐👽🥐

Jay turned his gaze towards Han Min who was holding their puppy Hachi in his arms:

“Hey, you just came to watch right ?! Make yourself useful! Try to give me this...''

Han Min shrugged before chuckling like an idiot:

"No thank you, I'd rather admire my boyfriend! I love watching you doing some manual work !"

Jay rolled his eyes before clinging to the ladder.
Raon looked at them with little interest, he was helping to hold the ladder so Jay wouldn't fall.
However, he felt deeply bored by the situation: being a third feel wasn't cool.

''Raon?'' called Wuju.

He was holding several packets of flour in his arms and his gaze immediately sought out his lover.
The alien immediately let go of the ladder under Jay's scandalized cry.

''Raon, you, filthy traitor! Help ! I am gonna FALL !'' yelled Jay.

Wuju held back a laugh so as not to offend his friend, but he placed a quick kiss on Raon's cheek.

''Thank you for helping me.''

Happily, the alien took the packages in his arms and the latter kissed Wuju.

''Always.''

Wuju blushed as he nudged Raon's shoulder and Jay glared at them.
Kiyun, leaning against the wooden bar, pretended to vomit and Di On looked away.

''Yeah, yeah...Pretend like we're not here!'' roared Jay.

''Sure, make yourself home! We are not here !'' bid Han Min holding the ladder.

Raon ignored everyone, rushing to the fitted kitchen to put down the flour.
Wuju quickly rummaged in a box, looking for something :

''Hey, Han Min...''

The young man quickly turned his attention away from his blond boyfriend, with a confused look:

''Y...yes ?''

"Would you like to... go back to the beginning?"

Jay let out a cry of joy.

''Yeah, it's like a happy ending!''

Kiyun yawned and stretched elegantly, like a capricious cat.
He patted Di On's shoulder before smiling.

''And I live with you again...''

''And Raon came back...'' continued the prince coming back from the kitchen, his face had a bit of dust and it made Wuju laugh.

The young pastry chef raised his hand to caress Raon's face before smiling:

''Yes, it really is a happy ending.''

🥐👽🥐👽🥐👽🥐👽🥐👽🥐👽