Chapter 6 : ''You are cute.''

Oh,oh, can you guys feel Wuju and Raon slowly getting closer !?

{ Raon's special soup ! 🍲 }

''Uh...That's not bad...'' mumbled Wuju as he sipped the hot chocolate.

Wuju was actually lying because his pride was deeply hurt...He had never made such a good drink before.
It was actually the best drink he had ever had in his life!
The stranger in front of him tilted his head again and his long locks in front of his eyes distracted Wuju who frowned:

"Can you see with your ha-...?"

''Hmm?''

''No, never, it's not my business...''

Wuju looked away, wanting to ignore his racing heart.
Raon really had a striking and unusual beauty: his bluish gaze was soft, his neutral face was without imperfections and his black hair seemed to have come out of the hairdresser!
How the hell could a man be so stunning? Making everyone blush...Tsk, so annoying.

''...Why don't you leave?'' muttered Wuju raising an eyebrow.

''....Leave ?''

''Stop repeating everything I say!'' hissed Wuju crossing his arms. ''I don't know what you are planning to do-...S-sir....''

Raon's face had suddenly hardened, as if he didn't appreciate the way Wuju had spoken to him.
The pastry chef stammered and he suddenly spoke with more formality:

"I-I m-mean....T-That...I d-don't understand what you're doing h-here....Sir."

Raon crossed his arms, mimicking Wuju's posture.
The problem is that he was even more intimidating this way and Wuju pursed his lips as he immediately looked at the gaze.

''...Forget it, I didn't say anything...Sorry.''

''Hm.''

Wuju sighed, he tossed back his hair in frustration but didn't dare raise his voice at the alien anymore.
Wuju was about to organise his tables when he heard a familiar sound outside...
Suddenly Wuju recognized Mr. Lee's car, and he panicked:

"Oh no, nooooo...Not now ! Why is he here ?!"

''Wu...ju?''

''Him!'' growled Wuju pointed at the old man who was already getting out of his car.

Raon didn't look at what Wuju was pointing at, he just frowned, his gaze scanning Wuju's.
While Wuju was completely freaking out, he didn't want Mister Lee to see his bakery in such a poor state !

''Ohh, he must not come inside ! Not now ! Everything is still a mess, I need more time ! Arghhhh...He should leave ! Right now !''

"...Raon?"

"Not you!"

Annoyed by the confusion of the stranger and the presence of Mister Lee, Wuju rushed down the stairs before shouting at the strange man :