Chapter 16 : A strange obsession

Kiss, kiss, kiss...You wanna kiss the boy 👀🤭
What ?
What's happening?
Why is Raon....?

{ Good homemade waffles! Let's eat while it's still hot ! 🧇 }

Wuju was confused, he was waiting for...Well, maybe some green light, or a strange vision or a terrifying new power from Raon...But nothing.
They were just...kissing.
There was only the softness of the alien's lips on his and for a moment, Wuju froze: in a horror movie, an alien could stuff their monstrous babies into human bellies!
Feeling scared, Wuju tried to push Raon's away :

''R..Ra...''

However, Raon frowned and he deepened their kiss, using his tongue against Wuju's.
After a few seconds, the baker felt his mind going blank.
Damn, Raon knew how to kiss someone!
Finally, Wuju pushed Raon away slightly, out of breath.
He noticed that the alien was as red as a strawberry and it was a touching sight.
Tsss, you are the one kissing Wuju and now you are acting shy ?!

''You're really...'' mumbled Wuju hiding his face in his sleeve.

''Wuju?'' called Raon shyly tilting his head. "Are you alright, human? Do you want something fresh ? Fresh, fresh, fresh..."

''Where did you learn that sentence...?'' asked the pastry chef arching an eyebrow, remembering that it was also the first sentence Raon had said to him.

Raon frowned, as if he had trouble remembering.
Without answer, Wuju rolled his eyes before understanding:

''Ah...It's the ice cream truck ad....''

''Oh...Fresh, fresh, fresh, ice cream for a fresh skin !'' sang Rain happily.

Wuju let out a stifled little laugh, really this alien was always remembering every silly thing he heard...
The two men finally returned to the house and, of course, Raon was looking at the TV with heart eyes.

''You can look at it...'' sighed Wuju yawning. ''I'm going to sleep on the other hand...I am damn tired.''

''Hm.''

''Good night, Raon.''

Raon smiled fondly, and he leaned towards Wuju, resting his forehead delicately on his.
Again, the alien was imitating the scene from his historical series, and Wuju rolled his eyes but he was too tired to scold him.

Raon's romantic side...was quite making Wuju's heart race unusually.
Maybe he needed a good night sleep.

The next morning, Wuju got up early to make delicious waffles.
While he was looking for his flour, he saw Raon watching his every move:

''Do you want to try ? Han Min is at school today so we are alone.''

''Try?''

''Yes ? It's easy, come here, I give you an apron...''

Raon shrugged, he seemed very intrigued by the square shapes of the waffle.
Wuju smiled at him, as if teaching a child, and a first customer entered:

''Hello, sir...gentlemen!''

''Hello Lady Min.'' exclaimed Wuju recognizing the grocer owner.

The latter, despite her age, always wore makeup and she also wore red high heels.
She noticed Raon and tucked a strand of her gray wig behind her rear:

"Aigoo, handsome guy, hi... Is he your new employee?"

''Who...? Oh.” Wuju looked at Raon, the alien still had his eyes on the waffles. ''It's not really my...''

''Oh, a friend of your family then?'' the old lady was visibly charmed by this strange new guy.

"Family?" This time, the word caught Raon's attention. "Kiyun."

Lady Min also tilted her round head, her gaze puzzled.
Of course she could not understand Raon's words.
Wuju holds back a laugh before clearing his throat:

''Excuse him, Raon doesn't exactly know how to speak our language. He's from Europe...His brother's name is Kiyun. In fact, you are right, we are like a family.''

''Oh, I see, how charming his accent is!'' cried the lady laughing.

Raon frowned, deciding to ignore the old lady again.
Humans were boring anyway, except Wuju. Wuju was handsome, pretty and...Ah, cool.
Jay always said << I am cool >>.
Wuju looked at Raon with a smile before turning back to his customer :

''What can I get you, Lady Min ?''

''Oh, if I was twenty years younger, I would have loved to have this young man..''

''Wh-what...?'' Wuju raised an eyebrow.

Lady Min was really...under the spell of the poor alien.
Of course, always professional, Wuju just laughed and then offered his client some coffee and a piece of cake.

“I'll tell my friends to come here too...Oh, how about I tell my granddaughter to come ? She speaks good English, you know? She is in a good university and she will be a doctor, I bet that your friend will like a good girl...I'm sure my Hana could get along wonderfully with your friend, she is pretty too. What do you think ? Haha, I should call her..''

''Haha...Get home safely...''

Wuju smiled again but didn't answer anymore.
Now, he was slightly pissed off.
Seriously, why were people so noisy nowadays ?!
Raon wasn't even human...
Once the client left, he slowly turned to Raon.

"You'll stay up there when I have clients."

"Wuju...?"

''It's like that. I just decided that just now. People ask too many questions otherwise...You will stay in the bedroom and I will take care of my bak-...''

''Kiyun!'' suddenly shouted Raon who wasn't listening at all. He waved in the air...''Kiyun, Kiyun !''

Indeed, five minutes later, the officer's white and blue car was there.
Kiyun almost ran out of it, and he violently pushed Raon away :

''Food!''

''Kiyun!'' growled Raon, frowning. ''Stupid Kiyun !''

''Prince Raon, food !'' replied Kiyun while laughing.

And very quickly, the two brothers were absorbed by the waffles.
What the hell was wrong with them ?! They had such a strange obsession for waffles...
Wuju let out a long sigh, glancing quickly at Officer Di On and the latter seemed to apologize from his car.

''It's going to be a long day...'' muttered Wuju.

And he had no idea how much.
Raon and Kiyun were actually... Worse than any crashing spaceship.

 Worse than any crashing spaceship

🧇🧇🧇🧇🧇🧇🧇🧇🧇🧇🧇🧇