Chapter 24 : ''Good luck''

Time to say goodbye, clover boy,🍀
Prince alien, 👽❤️
Diva alien,🫅
Windy alien. 👽
Are people gonna cry ? 🥺

"Raon went to take the dog out with Kiyun

"Raon went to take the dog out with Kiyun." Wuju said rubbing his clean hands in the kitchen sink.

Air nodded slowly, he had waited wisely until the situation was calm to speak with the human.

''You know we don't come from the same planet, sir Wuju..''

''As long as a tall purple gentleman doesn't arrive on earth snapping his fingers to make half the population disappear, I accept to understand.'' muttered Wuju.

Air frowned, looking confused.
Of course, he absolutely didn't understand what Wuju was talking about.

''I was kidding...'' whispered Wuju rolling his eyes. "Tell me what's going to happen..."

''Our prince...Our people... We can only stay here for a short time. The oxygen that you humans breathe is actually toxic to us.”

''Oh...''

Wuju frowned.
So that was why Raon was getting sick more and more often.
He tilted his head, unable to prevent his curious gaze:

''If you leave... You can come back, can't you? Or...This will be the last time ?''

''I don't know...'' confessed Air, he grabbed Wuju's hand and took a deep breath. ''I really appreciate your help. Really. If you wish, I can erase the slightest memories of us...So that you can resume a normal life...''

Wuju's eyes widened, and he withdrew his hand, glancing disapprovingly at Air.
Even if he accepted, his heart would only be aching... Without understanding why.
He had survived his parents'death, he would not tolerate Raon's memories gone.

''Wait...Is that why I have no memory of meeting Raon in the past?!''

''Indeed.'' confessed Air. ''It's within our capabilities. No one could risk a human child revealing our identity to the world.''

Wuju nodded, a little annoyed at the idea that people had stolen something from his brain.
He sighed and watched his hot tea turn cold.

''I'm convinced that only you...Can help us. Again, please. Sir Wuju, could you agree with my plan ?''

"Do you want me to convince Raon to leave this earth so much...?"

''It's for his own good.'' affirmed Air.

''Hm. He won't say yes, even if I am mad at him...You need a plan B.''

''I would not dare to...''

''You don't have a choice, Air.''

Wuju understood the situation, he wasn't stupid.
When the two brothers returned, Wuju asked Raon to follow him outside.

''Officer Di On, not here.'' said Raon with a confused face.

Wuju laughed a little before rolling his eyes.

"I know, I wasn't planning on asking you to let him out of your ship. Moreover, Kiyun took my phone to call him."

Raon puffed out his cheeks, his curious gaze nonetheless worried.
He could notice Wuju's nervousness, even though the latter tried to remain his usual fierce temper :

''Wuju?''

''Raon. You have to go home.''

"But...Wuju, home."

''Oh..gosh...You... Seriously. I love you so much, Raon.''

Wuju looked tender, and he stroked the alien's cheek before sighing.
He had to, to save Raon.

''Raon loves Wuju too.'' said the prince with his soft smile.

''If you love me...Raon, you must return to the sky. You need to. To be healthy. I won't be able to live a life knowing that you are dying by my side...''

''No.''

''You must.''

''Wuju is mean.'' shouted Raon whose gaze had darkened.

''Please...''

''Don't !''

Wuju was not afraid, on the contrary, he took a step towards Raon before apologizing.
Air, behind Raon, nodded, and the next second Raon collapsed to the ground.

''Here...That should be enough...I removed...his memories.'' whispered Air.

Wuju bit his lip hard, and slipped his hand into Raon's pocket, carefully pulling out the cloverleaf.
Wuju didn't have a choice,and it was only fair : because Raon had once stolen his memories too.

''Tell Raon to create the missing piece as soon as he woke up and leave.''

''Thank you for everything, Sir Wuju.''

Wuju nodded and he hugged Raon's body against his warm chest before whispering:

''Good luck, my sweet alien...''

Wuju did not dare to kiss Raon's lips for a last time, because that could bring him back.
So, he kissed him on the forehead and let him with Air.

''Goodbye, guys.''

Wuju did not sleep that night.
The very next morning, he barely had time to say goodbye to Yechan too and went back to Seoul.

However.
Things could never be the same.

''Mister Lee.''

''Oh, young Wuju hello.''

Pearl slowly moved towards her old master and he gave her small pats.

''I would like to talk to you about something, Mister Lee.''

''Tell me, my boy. I am listening.''

''I would like to sell my bakery to you.''

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀