Chapter 27 : a sad day

Wuju is not happy. 💔🙏
But...where is Raon ?
Is he happy ? 👽

where is Raon ?Is he happy ? 👽

''Good morning sir !''

The enchanted voices of his students made Wuju smile.
He put his cardboard box on his big table before putting his hands on his hips:

''Hello everyone, how are you this morning ?''

''Good !''

''I'am glad to hear so!''

Wiki smiled tenderly, then presented what was in his precious box:

''Today, we are going to do some special breakfast boxes ! Look at this, it's looks good right ?!''

''Oooohhh...''

''Of course, we'll start by cutting some fruits. Then we're going to make homemade puff pastry, okay? I'll try to make it sugar free because we should protect your health.''

The small group nodded in wonder.
Wuju loved being surrounded by those people, although older than him, they always knew how to cheer him up.
Mrs. Daisy, a woman of nearly a hundred, patted him on the shoulder:

"Humhum, would you mind telling me, professor Wuju, if you have a girlfriend?"

''..Ah ?''

Wuju widened his eyes before laughing, slightly embarrassed by this sudden question.
He didn't really know what to answer and his gaze simply fell on the painting, at the back of the room, representing a four-leaf clover.

''Oh, I can read in your eyes, you may be single, but your heart is taken... Isn't it?'' laughed Mrs. Daisy sweetly.

Wuju simply nodded.
Yes, his heart had been taken away from this earth.
He left to help another group, and when he finished his special breakfast course, Wuju's stomach rumbled.

''Ehehe, Professor, I think it's time for you to enjoy your own breakfast !'' said Mr. Kim.

Wuju greeted his students one last time, pretending that he was going to have lunch with his friends, before finding himself alone in his class.
Suddenly, his pretty box filled with fruit and pastries didn't seem so appetizing anymore.

''Oh...''

The young man looked sadly at his food, which he had nevertheless prepared with love.
But nothing had any more flavors, it was as if his taste had left with his heart.
He slowly raised his eyes, towards the painting: the cloverleaf was drawn in a single line, in black on a white background.
Depending on his moods, Wuju felt different feelings about this painting, sometimes joy, sometimes sadness but often melancholy imprisoned his heart.

''What's happening to me...'' sighed Wuju rubbing his hands nervously.

That evening, when he returned to his tiny little studio, Wuju admired the rain running down his window.
It was a sad day.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

Raon ignored his own heart.
He had the constant feeling of having forgotten something and it was an unpleasant feeling.
Once again, he had fled his planet to come to this Earth.
It was impossible to understand, but this was where he had to be.

He NEEDED to be here.

Although he didn't know why.
He walked along the crowded streets, people weren't paying attention to Raon, or maybe they were, but he was ignoring them.
Humans were boring creatures, they didn't live long and spent their time building things and then destroying it.

''Hey stop running so fast!'' shouted a child.

Raon slid his gaze to the right, there was a large park, with lots of trees and benches.
Children were playing loudly and Raon frowned, as if he too had once heard a similar cry.
That of a laughing child.

''Hey, stop you're going to fall!'' roared a little girl.

''That's not true!'' answered her little brother dryly.

Raon watched them for a moment before tilting his head.
The little girl had on a white t-shirt with a strange green pattern.
It was intriguing, he had a vague memory... It was... a cloverleaf?

''Hey, Sungho, you have to apologize, you almost pushed this stranger !''

The little boy looked up at Raon with big gray eyes, he mumbled a word the alien didn't understand and ran off in the opposite direction followed by his sister who shouted:

"Hey, I'm going to tell Uncle Han Min that you're not listening !"

Raon arched an eyebrow.
Han Min?
It was also... Strange.
The alien did not have time to understand what was happening, that a small animal with four legs huddled against his own legs, barking non-stop.

“Hey, stupid dog ! Hachi. Stop bothering that....'' a blond haired man slowly looked up at Raon. ''Holy shit, it's ....motherfuck-....RAON!''

Jay had screamed so loudly that every passerby in the street jumped.
Wait, who was this guy ?!

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽