Chapter 32 : ''Bambi''

And I am back finally ahahah.
I must say it's such a difficult situation lately... But I am on vacation right now !
And also... For people who knew how sick I was... The reason is that I am 2 months pregnant! 🤭❤️🙏
Let's stop talking about me and go back to WujuRaon !

 The reason is that I am 2 months pregnant! 🤭❤️🙏Let's stop talking about me and go back to WujuRaon !

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Raon was sulking, yes, like a child.
He crossed his arms and heaved a deep sigh.

''On the floor...We're really on the floor!'' his outraged tone made Wuju laugh.

The young human had to bite his tongue to stop laughing hard not to wake the officer.
Raon gets even more annoyed and wrinkles his brow:

''It's not funny !''

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, I wasn't going to let him go home like this! He's been sad since...Since Kiyun left.''

''Don't care...''

''RAON !''

''Tsk.''

''Mister Di On is our friend. You should be nice to him. I understand him too, when you were gone I was...''

Raon rolled his eyes, a habit he picked up from Wuju and stuck his tongue out.

"Kiyun is a big baby."

''Yes but...you too.'' immediately replied the pastry chef.

The alien's eyes widened upon noticing Wuju's gentle gaze and his heart raced.
He hid his face with the blanket, convinced to blush like one of those girls in some mangas.

''What is it?'' worried Wuju approaching slowly.

The two were lying in the living room, side by side, and Wuju's breath on Raon's forehead was warm.
Slowly, Wuju pulled down the blanket, and his sparkling gaze dipped into the prince's.

''Are you angry ?''

''No.''

''You are...''

''Wuju. You have the same eyes as the one in the movie. The four legged animal.''

''...Wh..What ?''

Wuju immediately frowned as he tilted his head, and Raon took advantage of this moment to free a lock of his hair.
But the young human was wondering what stupid movie Raon was talking about.

''My eyes ?''

''Like the deer...You know in the funny cartoon.''

''...B..Bambi? What the hell ?! It's not funny...''

Raon shrugged, the name didn't matter, for him it all came down to Wuju.

''It is !''

''It's a sad story of a baby losing his mom and having to live on his own !''

''..It's four legged meat walking...'' replied Raon with a dreamy look.

''You will NOT eat Bambi !'' cried Wuju deeply offended by such nonsense.

They started arguing like children again...Not noticing something strange outside.

👀

{..... 👽.....🛸.... }

Bip,bip,bip.....

''If he can, so I too !'' growled Kiyun while opening the main door of his spaceship.

''Prince Raon run away from home already, can't you give me a second?!'' screamed Air.

However, Kiyun was highly mad.
He looked over his shoulder and side eyed his servitor :

''You lied about the poison in the air. There isn't such a thing. You just wanted to bring us back. So I dragged your ass here and you are going to apologize to my brother!''

Air was feeling guilty, he didn't want to... But Kiyun didn't gave him a chance.
He had to follow him, or else he would have created a huge mess.
Which was actually already the case.

''Where...'' Air looked in front of them. ''...I don't think... Is it an elephant?!''

''Oooh...I got the address wrong !'' yelled Kiyun. ''Let's go back ! Hurry up ! Stupid Air !''

In fact, these two idiots had landed their spaceship somewhere on Africa... Then Kiyun made another mistake and now they were...

''WHY IS IT SO COLD ?!''

''WHY IS THERE A POLAR BEAR ?!''

''STUPID AIR YOU SAID IT WAS THE RIGHT WAY !''

''I WAS WRONG !''

....So after a few fails, they finally landed... In a... Rooftop.

''Are you fucking serious ?''

Wuju's tone was absolutely menacing.
Almost trembling with anger, Raon took a step away from him.
Kiyun laughed and said sorry, before quickly jumping into a very sleepy guy :

''DI ON !''

''...Kiyun ?!''

🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸