Chapter 11 : Flowers & Water

I think a flower is blooming in someone's heart...What's happening on earth ?!

{ Homemade chocolate pudding, Jay's favourite dessert ! 🍮}

"Raon!"

Jay had just arrived whistling happily, Han Min was already helping Wuju put the round tables in the main room.
He was about to go inside the shop when he noticed the handsome man looking at a yellow dog.

''What are you doing ?...Does Wuju knows that you are not helping?''

''...The dog.'' merely replied Raon watching Pearl drink some water.

''Ah, it's her, Mister Lee's dog. Are you watching over her ? You know, Wuju loves her very much...Like his stray cat.'' exclaimed Jay with laughter.

''Hm...''

''Well, my bro loves animals so it's not so surprising! He may pretend to be a tough guy, Wuju have a very good heart.''

He took off his school jacket and began to put on gardening gloves.
Today, he wanted to plant pretty flowers in front of the bakery to attract more customers.

''Do you realize...? Wuju has known me for years but he prefers his cat and that dog! No one loves me tsssk..''

''The cat?'' wondered Raon.

The animal present the day of Raon's crash.
The latter had not returned since, he had been afraid of the alien.
Jay began to take soil, then fertilizer and finally pots of colored flowers.

''Raon, help me...Come on.''

Raon obeys as usual.
He was not very talkative and Jay had concluded that it was because he came from another country.
The two men planted yellow, purple, red and pink flowers.
It was really pretty !
Jay felt proud and he took off his phone for a quick photo :

It was really pretty !Jay felt proud and he took off his phone for a quick photo :

''It's pretty, isn't it? I hope a lot of people will come here...''

''Pretty ?'' asked Raon.

"Yeah, pretty, handsome, gorgeous hehe!" Jay wiped his brow and he was now full of mud on his face. ''Of course, since it was my idea, it's perfect!''