Chapter 18 : A missing piece

Why aren't our aliens leaving Earth ?
This is bothering Wuju's mind, I want to know too 👀 !

{ Chicken and beer, promised by our dear Jay, who shouldn't bought alcohol! Guys, don't act like him, ok ? 🍺}

''What the hell is happening here...?''

Officer Di On was a simple man, serious and always rigorous in his work...He didn't really expect one day to have a handsome young man crying against his shoulder...

''Chicken Beer....Ahhhhh..Chi..Chicken...Haaa....'' whimpered Kiyun.

As his brother started to cry, Raon had also started to sob in his corner.
Di On raised his eyebrows, clearing his throat, trying to sound coherent:

''Why-Why are they crying...? What's going on here? Did they do something...bad ?''

"Ah, it's your fault man!" Jay grumbled as he put the chicken on a white plate. ''Wuju you were too strict with them!''

''Shut up !'' cried Wuju. ''They were being really too stubborn!''

The pastry chef rolled his eyes, before holding out a small towel to Raon's face to wipe away his tears.
Jay smirked and discreetly took a picture :

{ 📱 : He posted it in his IG and wrote: making the baby cry and now you are a bad person ! 🫢 🌚 #Wujuthemeannieguy }

Jay then turned towards to the policeman before handing out a cold beer:

"Sir, I promise you, I don't drink alcohol at all, I'm a serious student! I went to buy it because Kiyun Hyung wanted it !"

Wuju made a small choking sound, shocked by his friend's lie, and Di On raised his hands with a quiet laugh.

"AHHH...It's okay, I've finished my work, of course, I don't want to encourage you to drink! You should just eat well and study. But it was for Kiyun's sake so...Thank you, student.''

''You'r welcome, sir !''

Jay had begun to nod his head at each word of the policeman, as if he were an obedient little boy.
Wuju rolled his eyes, immediately imitated by the alien prince.
These two were like a mirror, if the pastry chef moved a little, the alien immediately imitated him.