Chapter 8 : ''Wuju. Raon.''

What is Raon doing ? I am wondering 🤔 ! I guess, he must be....

{ French bread also called Baguettes 🥖}

''Ahhhhh....Come on, be nice he's a friend. I can not tell you why, but he needs a hand...Please.''

Gathered around a table to eat the snacks that Jay had bought, Wuju kept his gaze on his hands.
He shook his head again:

''No ! I can't afford to take on a part-time employee! My bakery is not even open yet, how could I...''

"He's a friend of mine but he is also very hardworking...Come on, bro...I know behind your hard face there's a tender heart...I tried my best to help you so you could help me...Alright ?"

Raon made a small sound, similar to choking laughter and Wuju glared at him:

''I'm not some kind of refugee !I already have a big giant rat living in my house.''

Jay crossed his arms, sulking like a child, but, suddenly, he tilted his head:

"....Wasn't that a stray cat?"

Wuju rolled his eyes with a sigh and ordered Jay to go home.
Night was beginning to fall and Wuju had to organize the window display of his bakery.

''Wuju.'' called Raon who had remained seated in his place.

''What?'' muttered the latter as he finished mopping the floor.

Raon pointed to the small television on the wall.
Wuju mainly used it as a radio...He was too tired to refuse the stubborn alien and turned on the television.

“Alright, see that button on the remote? When you're done, you can press it and go to bed...You can sleep on the sofa up there.''

Raon nodded, his gray gaze already intrigued by the scrolling images.
Wuju sighed, he was extremely tired: his day had been full of events.
He left to take a shower and went up to bed, throwing a last softer look at the stranger.

''Good night...''

Of course, Raon didn't answer.
He was absolutely absorbed in a slightly silly and romantic Korean drama.
Wuju unrolled his sleeping bag and slipped into it, closing his eyes with pleasure: if he had been a cat, he would have been purring right now.

The next day, his alarm clock vibrated and when Wuju opened his eyes, he immediately noticed that Raon was not there...

''Hey...? Where is he...?''

Was he finally gone?
Had he finally realised what he had done and ran away ?!
Maybe that Raon was actually only playing dumb to fool Wuju and....Gosh, he sounded crazy.
Wuju frowned, feeling his heart pinch slightly: it was silly but he was of a nervous nature and worried a lot.

''BRO! YO, GOOD MORNING RAON, EH DUDE, GET DOWN!”

Oh ?
The annoying voice stopped Wuju's thoughts and he stood up quickly, before grabbing his clean clothes from the floor and running down the stairs: