❀༻ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ༺❀

Father, mother, Takeo, Shigeru, Rokuta

Father, mother, Takeo, Shigeru, Rokuta... Nezuko, Y/n and I have returned safely. We couldn't have done this without the help of so many others. Many have lost their lives, but we all made our wishes come true. No matter how much hardship awaits us in the future, we will stand and look forward and survive by helping one another.

Our lives are connected to everyone now. And we will all do our very best to live on.

Tanjiro, Nezuko, you, Inosuke, Yui, and Zenitsu all kneeled at the Kamado family grave covered in brilliant wildflowers. You all prayed for them gratefully and promised them you'd live on as best you could to fulfill happy lives.

A pair of arms and hands wrapped around behind the siblings.

"Welcome home."

They all gasped and turned around, feeling that warmth of hands and arms wrapping around the both of them. Both Nezuko and Tanjiro turned to look at each other.

Their eyes said it all, and they read them seeing all the realization, tears beginning to stream down along their faces.

You knew what it was. They felt their families hands reach down and touch them from behind. You couldn't help but grin warmly and feel a salty tear of your own trickle down. You wrapped your arms around the burgundy haired boy on your left and held him tight as he sobbed along with Nezuko.

Inosuke, Yui and Zenitsu did the same thing.

We are home.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

"Not much further now." You started as you trudged fourth up the mountain. Tanjiro went up next to you and carried Yui upon his shoulders as she grinned excitedly.

"I get to see mommy's house too!"

"Yes you do!" Tanjiro smiled up behind towards Yui. She hugged him gently from behind.

"There!" You pointed forward, noticing the dot of a house in the distance. Excitement began to fill your heart, seeing your home as you then took off jogging towards it.

They all followed close behind you and towards your home. Being able to see your home after years apart from it brought you a great joy. It felt like an eternity; and like greeting a very old friend.

You stopped in the yard and gazed in shock, the others close behind. They stopped and looked forth upon the front of your home.

You were home.

You really were home.

Tanjiro set Yui down onto the ground next to him as he walked forward next to you as your gaze never left.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙼𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖 || 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 🎉