2[updated]

• His life •

Author's Pov

Morning rays fell upon the atmosphere, the chirping of birds could be heard from a distance. The rays which were the proof of the promise made by the disappearing sunlight, to fill the sky again the next day with light, replacing the darkness that took over. After every night came a day; a new day, a new light. It was an assurance, that no matter what, after every struggle, there would be happiness again, peace again.

Along the cycle that takes over, we should never give up. Whatever it takes for us to keep up, we should. There will be one day, your miseries would finally come to end. Everything would be normal again.

Yet again, normal is just an illusion, just like perfection...

It just just so happens to be in the lives of the Singhanias'. Their life, which seemed perfect, is just an illusion, created by their own minds. Behind the huge walls of the enormous and gigantic mansion, there was only pain, suffering and suffocation. It was as if their darkness just can't cease.

And it was disastrous...

There, in the most posh area of the city, between a few numbers of mansions, stood the largest, biggest and most luxurious mansion ever, The Singhania Mansion in all its glory.

Nobody who ever saw this place was not bewitched by it's beauty. It was simply regal. It had one of the most modern touches and facilities surrounding it. There are large pristine white wall boundaries surrounding the mansion with a giant gate protecting it.
We have to walk almost a kilometer to enter the huge white double doors of the mansion. The insides were made spotless and with expensive white floors and walls surrounding it. It was too spotless, with a shine which could almost blind you.

It was abandoned for years as they may come. Nobody ever knew of the story of its abandonment, yet it was something that caused the family to fall apart. The once mighty Singhanias' , which were known for their unity were torn apart mercilessly for a reason unknown. Everyone knows that the mighty Singhanias live all together, in one manor. Everyone except for him.

Rumors had it, that the mighty Adhiraj Singhania and his eldest son were drifted apart years ago. Causing the gates of the mighty, enormous and gigantic mansion to be closed forever.

Outside the Gym room, The Singhania Manor,

"Bro, have you heard the news?" Karan Singhania asked his brother, Vivaan Singhania.

"Which news?" Vivaan asked. They both were walking towards the gym.

"Veer bhai is going to...." he halted his rant, seeing him coming out of the gym.

Sweat glistening his hardened features, perfect body with toned muscles showing off his hard work at the gym, and a 5 o'clock shadow.

He was walking outside the gym with his usual emotionless face. His perfect lips pulled in a slight frown, his long pointed nose scrunched up a little in annoyance, his sharp jawline clenched ,the corners of his mesmerizing green eyes creased and his messy chocolate brown locks which were slightly chestnut colored and looked like a little shade of red, an insanely wiered combination; yet ethereally beautiful, falling over his smooth yet slightly furrowed temple. No one could notice any expression on his face, it was blank, emotionless.

He has amazing eyes, a mixture of hazel and aquamarine green, as deep as an ocean hiding various secrets in them, with little specks of bright gold which looks like the treasures buried beneath an ocean. His eyes were the rarest of rare, he didn't knew how he had those, from whom he inherited those, but the fact that no one in his family but only she had the exactly same eyes, melted his icy cold heart a little.