Adhiraj's narrative

Faint sounds could be heard from around me as I jerked up on the bed. I stood up and walked towards my door and twisted it open.

I saw Sameer running frantically towards me.

"What happened Sameer?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Isn't it too late to be running around.

Sameer pants and spoke, "A-Amayra's in the hospital. Aarav took her, we need to leave uncle."

My heart stopped beating for a moment.

"Alright!" I rushed inside my room and woke Zaira up.

"Zaira, we need to leave. Amayra's in the hospital. Let's go," I speak, shaking her sleeping form.

She snapped her eyes open and we immediately rushed out of our room. I saw a commotion in hallway.

"It's not the time to argue, alright? Amayra's in danger and we need to hurry. Come on, Vivaan, Mahira, Rishabh and Arhaan we need to leave. The elders are going to be there and the rest, be good," I instructed them in a rush.

I couldn't think of something happening to my Amayra now.

It was supposed to be a good start for us.

We were going to end all the problems and start afresh.

That was all I was thinking on my way to my daughter.

We entered the hospital towards the emergency room where my daughter was.

"Aarav," Zaira mumbled and embraced him who wrapped his hands around her.

He was crying outside the room.

I couldn't help but feel my heart clench at the sight.

Aarav was the bubbly person. There was always a smile etched on his face. He never suddenly lost it but eventually, he did.

"I'm sorry Mumma, I didn't knew. I'm so sorry! Dad, I'm sorry!" He cried into his mother.

His mother consoled him, whereas I stood silent. I couldn't think clearly.

"What happened to her Aarav," I asked him silently.

"She has attempted suicide. She has cut her wrist," he spoke with a sob.

Nothing prepared me for the shock I felt at that moment. I stumbled back a little as my brothers came to steady myself.

A few minutes passed by in silence when Vivaan's phone rang. He picked up the call and spoke for a few seconds. The call was disconnected by him and then he looked at his phone screen. His face turned pale as he looked up at me.

"What's it?" I asked him hoarsely.

"Check your phones," he chooses to mumble.

Everyone whipped out their phones and so did I. There was a message sent on my phone with an unknown number.

I clicked on it and immediately froze on my place.

Abhimanyu's narrative

I typed away on my laptop, trying to do some work. I could have been back to the mansion right away but I needed some time alone.

I have been helping Vijay's son to take over his father's company somehow. Even though he's my sworn enemy's son, he deserves the company since it's his right. He's very much innocent anyway.

A phone call disturbed my peace as I looked at my phone screen and picked up the call.

"Yes dad?" I asked suspiciously.