42.

Amayra's narrative

"Hey kiddo," Armaan ruffled my hair, sitting beside me on my bed.

"Hello Bhai," I spoke shyly, fidgeting my fingers which were placed on my lap.

He chuckled, "We were wondering if you could join with us?"

"It's truth or dare again?" I asked.

"No, it's not," he chuckled.

"We're going to watch a movie," he replied.

I tilted my head, "Everyone is going to be there?"

He nodded, "Definitely, almost everyone."

It's been a few weeks since I woke up from the coma and back in the house again. Everyone's treating me nicely and cares for me, I can say that safely.

"Let me help you," Armaan Bhai lifted me up effortlessly and I shrieked at the sudden movement, making him laugh. I huffed and felt him chuckling again.

I was struggling a little, feeling dizziness once in a while but it wasn't extreme.

We reached a room I never saw until now when he finally decided to leave me. Well, he dropped me on the huge sofa making me frown.

It's a movie room!

"What's with that face?" Vivaan says, entering the room with Aarav.

They're twins I swear.

"He dropped me on the sofa," I said.

"What's the problem with that?" Aarav says and both of them genuinely looked confused.

"He dropped me. He didn't make me sit down nicely but just dropped me," I said with the frown still stuck on my face.

They both just laugh it off and went to sit at their places. I huffed at their reaction.

Well, did I tell they apologized to me?

They did and explained everything to me. Their actions and everything. I just gave them a second chance. Firstly, they were genuine. Secondly, I was the one who suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

At least they apologized.

The people who abused me never did.

I brought out of my thoughts by a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and my face softened as I looked at Arhaan Bhai.

I gave him a bright smile as his eyes sparkled. He returned an equally bright smile, beaming at me.

"Hey kiddo," he spoke softly.

"Hey," I said, the smile on my face still intact.

"Can I sit next to you?" He asks me.

"Yes," I said.

He's so considerate. He didn't need to ask but I'm glad he did. It gave me the assurance that I have the say. That I was not going to be forced into anything.