3.

Author's Pov
Flashback (11 years ago)

Loud screams echoed through the hospital walls. The lady screaming in the labour room almost died of the pain coursing through her body.

"Aahhh..." she yelled again.

"Just one more push," the doctor encouraged her.

"It's okay... shh," her husband reassured her as she clutched his hands tightly.

"What do you think? Is it a boy or a girl?" He tried to distract her.

"Of course it's a boy. Ahhhhh," she replied, but screamed as a contraction hit her.

The screams continued for more than half an hour before it was finally time.

"Listen, I just need you to push for the last time, okay?"

" Aaahhhhh....."

With one final push, the woman passed out in exhaustion as a loud cry resonated in the room.

It was then that the doctor said those words, which shocked the mighty Adhiraj Singhania.

" Congratulations! Mr. Singhania, it's a girl."

"A girl?" asked Adhiraj, flabbergasted.

Pure ecstasy replaced his shock as soon as the other man nodded his head. He was beyond happy. He had a girl. A babygirl. A little girl will run around the house, calling him dad. Who will grow up under his protection? Finally, a little princess, unlike his sons. They are naughty and troublesome.

Shitheads!

He scoffed. Shaking his head as he focused on his baby.

"Can I hold her?" he asked curtly. The doctor nodded with a warm smile.

Almost ripping her off from the other man's arms, he took her in his arms. Gently.

As soon as he saw her, his eyes softened.
She was beautiful. So soft, so fragile, so innocent. She looked so tiny in his huge arms. Looking at her, a sense of protectiveness rushed through his body. Now he has a baby to protect, unlike those shitheads. Even if someone tries to kidnap them, they will return them within the next hour.

His little fairy. He smiled at the endearment. She was sleeping peacefully in his father's embrace. He wanted her to see him.

She was so beautiful. She had chestnut brown hair, unlike his raven black, just like her brother.

She looked like him. Even if she was too small to actually resemble anyone, she looked just like him when he was born.

He frowned. Why does she have to look like his eldest son? Can't she just look like him? Her father. Adhiraj thought.

He scowled. She better look like him when she grows up; otherwise, he will whoop his son's ass.

He touched her cheek; it was so soft and smooth, like butter melting on his fingers. He caressed her cheek and looked at her lovingly.

"My baby girl..." he whispered to her softly.

"I love you," he completed with a soft smile, looking at her tiny figure sleeping peacefully in his arms.

Adhiraj Singhania's Pov

It's been more than eleven years, yet I still remember everything that happened that day very clearly. Every time I think of her, I can't help but remember the first time I took her in my arms.