48.

Author's narrative

"I don't mind Sir. Please continue," Adhiraj says as enters the office and Rishabh and Aarav followed him.

"Mr. Singhania!" The principal paled at the sight of him.

Adhiraj tilted his head, "I thought that you were going to ensure the safety of the students here, Mr. Carter. Why am I listening otherwise?" Carter stumbled over his words, trying to grasp the situation, "I'm sorry sir?"

"Cut the crap! I want Rahas Mishra right here in front of me!" Abhimanyu spat. Carter hurriedly made a call to fetch Rahas, trying to handle the situation calmly.

After a few minutes Rahas entered, nonchalantly chewing a gum. The principal turned furious, "Spit it out!" He did so, rolling his eyes.

Abhimanyu was infuriated at this boy's audacious behavior. Before any warning, he dashed towards him and landed a crisp, hard slap on his cheek, making Rahas fall down on the floor with a scream.

"You bastard! How dare you hit me!" Rahas shouts, wincing at his now bloody lip and extremely swollen cheek.

It hurt very much.

Abhimanyu smiles darkly, his aura pulsating through the atmosphere. "Did you touch my daughter?" Adhiraj asked calmly, as usual. "Who the fuck is your daughter?!" Rahas yells. Meanwhile, the principal's face looked white as ghost.

'Had he gone nuts? Touching Adhiraj Singhania's daughter?! And how dare he even touch a girl?! And when did he even have a daughter?!'Carter thought.

"Amayra Miraya Singhania is my daughter! And how dare you piece of filthy scum touch my daughter!" Adhiraj seethed furiously, loosing his calm. This pathetic human was making him loose his mind.

"She's your daughter? Damn! She looks nothing like you! Like she's that beauty with her green eyes and red hair. Are you sure your wife didn't cheat on you? I mean, she looks more like this man over here," Rahas chuckled, looking at Abhimanyu and then back at Adhiraj, "Are sure this man isn't her father? I don't complain though, she's a sight to sore eyes."

That's it.

Adhiraj choked him by wrapping his hand tightly around his throat, his eyes flashing dangerously, "How. Dare. You. Speak. Like. That. About. My. Wife. And daughter?!" Rishabh and Karan tried to separate them, but Adhiraj stood firm. His eyes glared at the audacious boy who not only assaulted his daughter, his most precious treasure, but also disrespected his wife and son.

And he had the audacity to fantasize his daughter right in front of him!

Either he's too brave or downright stupid.

"The audacity you have is commendable. Standing right in front of me and disrespecting my mother and sister," Abhimanyu gritted his teeth, making no effort to save the almost unconscious or maybe half dead Rahas. Adhiraj threw him away, not wanting to commit murder in daylight.

Carter finally joined the dots, shocked to his senses. He looked at Aarav and then at Abhimanyu. According to the sources in the business world, Adhiraj had only one son, Aarav. How come his children starts popping out of nowhere? That means Abhimanyu is the heir of the Singhania Group. He made a mental note to not offend him out of all people. Months ago, their was the news that Singhania Groups was going to introduce their heir and future chairperson. Abhimanyu being one of the most successful people in the world, automatically was the best and only choice for the chairperson.

"My uncle would make you guys pay!" Rahas threatens, trying to breath. Aarav and Karan snickered, trying to control their smirks.

Rahas knew that his father, a politician, wouldn't dare cross businessmen. His uncle being one himself, could surely help him.