16.

Rishi Malhotra's POV

I was shocked when I came to know that Abhimanyu found Amayra, but I was really happy for him. I've seen him work day and night restlessly and search for her. He used to be so distant from everyone and even skipped his meals most of the time just to find her. Even a blind man could see how much he loves her.

Abhimanyu, is a true lover.

Not those lovers who claim to bring moon and stars for their girl and later cheat on them, no.

He is the person who will do anything he can for the person he loves, and that is not anyone but his sister. He loves her.

Back in time when I met him, I had a breakup with my girlfriend which affected me a lot. He was like a savior for me, for he saved my life when I was trying to foolishly end it. That phase in my life, for me, was too painful.

He helped me overcome it and showed me that life cannot be stopped for one person, that life doesn't depend on one person. He made me realize that she cheated on me, and therefore didn't deserve me. And I shouldn't waste my life on someone who was simply undeserving for my love.

He was my one true support, or you can say a shoulder to cry on. And slowly, I came to know about him.

I was with him, and I saw him break internally, when uncle Adhiraj disowned him.

I was with him, when he built two of the most successful companies in the world on his own.

I was with him, when he was searching for Amayra frantically like a mad man.

He showed me what true love was. Love is not something which happens only between a girlfriend or a wife. He showed me, that it can happen between siblings too, and it can happen with your parents too. Love is an emotion which is not subjected to any one person, but anyone and he, is a true lover for he can set this world on fire for his girl.

Yet, there was one thing he told me wrong.

Life cannot depend on one person...

But his life depends on her and solely her...

One thing I can say confidently is that he exists only because he hoped that she is alive. Without this hope, he couldn't be able to live his life.

I watched as Abhimanyu came back with a little girl in his arms, her face away from our sight. He settled her on the other couch, sitting beside her.

I finally managed to see her face, and it left me gaping in disbelief. She was the exact copy of him; same eyes, same hair, same face.

" Are you sure she's not your daughter?" Reyansh asked skeptically.

Abhimanyu shot him a look of annoyance, " What do you think?"

" Alright! Don't fight like kids now," I intervened, knowing they could start an argument.

I looked at her with soft eyes and forward my hand towards her.
However, I didn't expect her to flinch, causing me to retreat my hand back but smile at her softly.

" Hi Amayra, I'm Rishi, your brother's friend," I told her.

" And I'm Siddharth," he said, waving his hand.

" I'm Reyansh. Rishi's twin brother," Reyansh said happily.

She smiled at us, and I signaled Abhimanyu to strike a conversation.

" So Amayra, why don't you guys know each other some more?" Abhimanyu asked her and she nodded her head.

" So, you think men are bad?" Reyansh questions her, causing me to facepalm myself. He didn't need to be so straightforward.