6.

Author's POV

" Adhiraj!"

It was lunch time, Adhiraj was just sorting out some paperwork after finishing his lunch when he heard the stern voice of Prithviraj from the glass door of his cabin.

" Dad.", Adhiraj nodded, as looked up from his files.

" I want to talk.", Prithviraj spoke sternly.

Sighing, Adhiraj kept his paperwork aside on the table as Prithviraj walked towards the couch present inside the corner of the cabin, sitting there.

" You need to sort out your differences with Abhimanyu.", Prithviraj spoke as soon as Adhiraj settled on the couch, keeping the coffee mug in his hands on table present before the couch.

Listening to Prithviraj, a solemn expression took over Adhiraj's features.

" Do you think I'm not trying? I am! But he isn't listening! He isn't understanding! He didn't even gave me the chance to explain damn it!", Adhiraj spoke, his voice raising with each word he spoke.

" Do not yell at me! I'm your father, remember that Adhiraj!", Prithviraj banged his hand on the table, a furious expression on his face.

Adhiraj immediately calmed himself down.

" Remember that, it was your fault. So, you don't get to be mad here! You were the one who messed up, and even now, you keep doing that. You know it Adhiraj, if you were not my son, I would have tortured you to ashes!", Prithviraj bellowed as he took a deep breath to calm himself down. Listening to his father, Adhiraj bowed his head down in shame.

" You've hurt my grandson Adhiraj, the heir of the whole Singhania Empire. He's as much dear to me as you are, I need you to make amends and bring back my grandson back. I want the abandoned gates of the Singhania mansion to be opened again, forever.", Prithviraj told him emotionlessly before continuing.

" Arhaan has finished his studies, he and the twins will be back from London by sunday. I want you to prepare everything for their arrival. Zaira is going to come too, so I want the perfect welcome for my eldest daughter-in-law. I also want you to tell her everything which happened in her absence. ", he finished coldly.

" Mind you, she won't be happy if she learns what you did to her son. And handle her calmly, she must be still sensitive about Myra.", Prithviraj reminded him.

" And I would like to see how she's going to react your new daughter. ", Prithviraj spat the word daughter so venomously, that Adhiraj had an urge to wince.

Standing up from the couch, Prithviraj adjusted his suit, as he walked towards the door. Stopping just before it, he spoke without turning.

" Remember that, at a time, you didn't listened to him, you didn't understand and you didn't gave him a chance to explain, then why would he?", he spoke again, calmly.

" Don't think about what you did to earn his forgiveness, think about what you didn't till now, for him to forgive you "

---

Sitting in the backseat of his car as his driver drives to his penthouse, Abhimanyu looked at the sleeping figure of Amarya beside him.

Seeing her sleeping again due to the medications injected earlier this morning, he sighed.

He definitely didn't expect their reunion like this.

As soon as he made up his mind to bring her to his penthouse, he called a female doctor to take a look at her and see if she's good to go.