14.

Amayra Miraya Singhania's POV

I was looking through the huge glass window, watching as the the sun disappeared slowly in front of my eyes and the darkness lurked all around the sky.

Somehow, this darkness felt peaceful to me, as if this darkness would help me see those stars and fireflies which would light up my world.

I don't even know what I was even doing. I'm just sitting on the the bed of a man who is unknown to me, and I don't even know how he even found me.

I have slept during the afternoon, and I'm sure I was drugged.

Tears pooled me eyes as I remembered the night I ran away from that house.

The feeling of disgust washed over me as soon as I remembered that night. I don't even know what I've become.

Am I not just useless?

What am I even here for?

It's not like I could do something which can make anyone's life better. Up till now, I had no parents, no one to take care of me, I was just a punching bag.

It's not like, I can provide happiness to anyone, not even myself.

Tears flew down my face as I thought of how worthless and unworthy I am.

Do I even have any self respect left?

My train of thoughts were broken by the click of the door echoing in the silent room.

The feeling of dread washed over me. I couldn't even move from my place, my legs were injured heavily.

The door opened revealing Abhimanyu, with two other people I couldn't recognize. Well, I couldn't recognize anyone here.

He looked tired but as emotionless as ever, he was dressed up in his night clothes and looked like he was straight out of shower.

The couple behind him were dressed, in a beautiful pair of suits each. The man was as tall as Abhimanyu, if not more. He wore a dark blue suit, looking too professional. The lady was dressed in a light violet suit, elegance radiating off of her.

No one spoke a word, we all just continued staring at each other, and Abhimanyu's eyes never left my form.

The lady finally stepped forward and walked towards me, and in a swift movement, sat on the bed embracing my small form.

She caressed my hair lightly and pecked my forehead, tears falling down her eyes, soaking my hair. Her embrace felt warm and comforting, and somehow, I didn't even flinch.

" My daughter," She whispered causing me to stiffen on my spot.

Daughter?

" You are my daughter. . . I-I'm your mother." She spoke sobbing lightly.

I don't know why, my eyes immediately snapped towards Abhimanyu, and he nodded at me softly.

The lady, my mother, broke apart the hug, and cupped my cheek.

" Baby, I'm your mother," she smiled warmly, with tears in her eyes.

" He is your father," she told looking towards the other man present in the room.

And I just pushed her away from me, tears falling down my face.

Adhiraj Singhania's POV

I watched as my daughter pushed my wife away from her, with tears falling down her eyes.

She wiped her tears harshly, and looked at Abhimanyu with red eyes. He swiftly passed her a notepad and pen which was placed on the bedside table.