34.

Author's narrative

It's been a month since the school started for the kids. Amayra was busy with her studies and so were Adhiraj and Abhimanyu with the business. Armaan and Ahaan always accompanied Amayra in the lunch breaks and ignored Trisha. Everyone was occupied with their own works and rarely spent time together; the meals kept them together.

Trisha had tried many times to please Abhimanyu but wasn't successful. Abhimanyu had always ignored her, making her attempts vain. She was unsurprisingly harsh with Amayra, and the latter was not too keen on knowing her sister anymore.

It was the time for the lunch.

" Hey Amayra!"

Amayra looked up from the food placed before her and noticed Trisha with a few girls standing in front of her. She couldn't help but sigh internally. They have been constantly bullying her.

She continued eating indifferently which irked Trisha. She couldn't complain about Trisha to anyone. Not with Aarav and Vivaan backing her.

" Shouldn't you show some manners and greet Miss Singhania?" One of the girls taunted.

Angel smiled and said, "Miss Singhania is not someone very kind to my friend so I suggest you to shut up your damn mouth."

The girl was about to retort when Trisha calmly told her to stop.

"She couldn't speak, Liya. Just leave the poor baby alone. Otherwise brother dearest would come for us," she mocked.

Everyone in the campus knew that Amayra's brother always dropped her to the school and the hefty amount of people guarding them always caught attention. While everyone was starting to compare the lives of the two girls, seemingly because the lack of security Trisha had even after being the child of the wealthiest man in the country, Trisha was trying to defend her image by degrading Amayra. All the children studying here were from the richest of families but the Singhania family was on the top of the food chain. Even though people didn't knew that Amayra was a Singhania, they knew she was somehow important. Trisha couldn't digest herself being degraded and on the top of it, seeing Amayra being loved and pampered so much by Abhimanyu was unbearable for her. Some students were really feeling sorry for Amayra, seeing the behavior of the young lady of the Singhania family. But they couldn't help her in any way; the Singhanias could destroy them.

"I suggest you to fucking shut your mouth or I'll rip your tongue out!" Angel banged the table hard.

"Chill Angel! We're just talking," Trisha spoke lightly.

"Shut up! Just because you're the daughter of the Singhania family doesn't mean you could bully others. Have some shame!" Angel gritted.

Trisha smirked lightly at her words, "Bitch defending a bitch!"

"I suggest you to shut your mouth now Trisha!" Armaan's voice boomed, causing everyone to look at him. He came forward and was furious when he saw Amayra's red eyes.

He looked at Trisha angrily, "How dare you speak to my sister like that? She told me that you are bullying her. "

Trisha immediately stopped and bowed her head down. It wasn't Amayra who told that but it was Angel who told that Trisha bullied Amayra.