7.

Author's Pov

The morning rays kissed Amayra's smooth skin as she groaned in her sleep. She was not the person who would sleep so much. Maybe due to the fact that she was under the effect of the medicines, or she was just tired of everything and wanted to sleep and never wake up again. It could be either of them, or both of them.

Hearing her groan in frustration, Abhimanyu couldn't help but raise his eyebrows amusingly. He didn't knew she was a lazy sleeper.

Oh, if only he knew...

He slept on the couch last night, respecting her privacy and to not make her uncomfortable. And when he woke up this morning, he was happy. And he was not happy in a very long time.

He was awake from a long time, he was an early riser. At times, he couldn't sleep much. Adding to the fact that he managed a whole Empire by himself, and no, it's not the Singhania Empire. He had his own company to manage after all. He can't be lazy.

But now that she was here, the one for whom he did all of this for, for the one he picked up the remaining pieces of his soul and gave up everything he had and built everything from a scratch, he built himself, he built a company, he built an empire, he created a brand. He became a brand himself.

'The' Abhimanyu Yuvraj

He was a legend, an inspiration, a god, without the surname.
He can make or break you so fast that you wouldn't even know when it hit you.

And there's only one person he bows down to, that's his Meera. They say a king bows down only to his queen. They said the truth. The king only bows down to his queen, and his queen was Amayra. His sister. She was the only girl in his life, apart from his mother. She was special, and she will remain as the only girl in his life forever.

Some would think he was exaggerating, but he was insane, and she was his sanity. When he gave up on everything in his life, she was the only one keeping him alive. The people at his work could bet on their lives that he was a psychopath. But then, when she was not present in his life, no one could blame anyone.

Shaking his head to himself at her antics, he decided to wake her up. Last day, he was so in hurry that he threatened the doctor to tell him that she was okay to go with him, and didn't ask what happened to her, how much injured she got in the accident. He need to look into it, and also chat with the person responsible for the accident.

Walking up to the bed, he immediately sat on it near her and tried to wake her up.

" Wake up Amayra....", he whispered.

When he saw her not responding, he chuckled to himself.

" Wake up! You need to get up...", he shook her a little, causing her to jerk awake from her sleep, and she immediately flinched back when she saw him so close to her.

" I need you to wake up, it's eight in the morning. ", he demanded, ignoring the familiar pinch in his heart. She will be comfortable with him one day, she surely will. He nodded to himself confidently. But the he way he was acting with her, he surely will not be able to.

He watched as she rubbed her eyes, clearly trying to remove the drowsiness away.

" I'll get you some breakfast, I think till then, you should take a warm shower okay?", he picked her in his arms, as he walked towards the washroom. He settled her on the high seat present inside the glass shower cubicle.