15.

Abhimanyu's POV

" Boss, some members of the Singhania family are here."

" What are they doing here?" I gritted, curling my fingers into a fist.

I actually don't have any problem with them. But, they just can't come here when my sister is here, with me. Seeing her being so scared of me is unbearable.

She's doesn't feel comfortable around me, imagine her meeting so many people at once, how would she feel?

If I couldn't take care of her comfort, who will?

I agree, I'm an asshole, but she is my sister. And, I need to make sure she is comfortable.

" Send them back," I spat harshly.

" Wait, Abhimanyu, you couldn't just send them back," Mom spoke.

" I. Don't. Care! " I glared at the wall.

" I agree. Send them back, Zaira." Dad's voice boomed authoritatively.

" But---"

" Zaira," his eyes hardened.

" Just do as I say," he spoke sternly.

" Whom are you going to send back, dear son?" A voice boomed, catching our attention.

Dadu stood there, along with Dadi, both of my uncles and aunts, Vihaan, Rishabh and Karan.

" What are you all doing here?" I asked them coldly.

" Chill bro, we are here to see my little cousin sister," Karan spoke cheerfully.

I glared at him dangerously, making him squirm.

" You all," I said.

" I told you all to not try to meet her, didn't I?" I seethed.

" Dad, Mom, I don't think you should be here," Dad intervened, sternly.

" She is my grand-daughter and I'm going to meet her," Dadu said.

Author's POV

Before anyone could say anything, he walked away from there, everyone hot on his tail.

He barged inside the master bedroom, without knocking and then was the sight he never wanted to see.

Amayra was curled up in ball, shivering. She lifted her head, only to see an army of men surrounding her.

She knew they were trying to talk to her, but at that moment, she couldn't hear anything. Her eyes welled up, as tears formed in them. A single tear rolled down her cheek, followed by many more. Tears after tears flew down her eyes, as she searched frantically for someone.

" Stop!" Abhimanyu shouted.

" What the fuck are you all doing? You're all scaring her, can't you see how scared she is?" He spat harshly.

Her eyes finally saw him...Abhimanyu

She looked at him with teary eyes, making his heart pinch. He walked towards her with long strides and to his surprise, Amayra jumped in his arms, throwing her arms around his neck.

He hugged her close to his chest, his heartbeat calming her down. A sob escaped her, as he tightened the hug protectively.

" Shh...I'm here babygirl, don't worry." He spoke gently. Amayra hugged him tightly, clinging to him for her life.

She was scared, very scared. She woke up, and somehow managed to sit up on her own, she felt good about it. Her leg was healing perfectly and she could move it a little by now. She got a place to hide from Daksh and his sons, and she was relieved. Last night, she felt so loved and comforted that she slept longer than usual. When she woke up, she heard the noise of people yelling and she was terrified.