Author's POV

Everyone who were watching Amayra being dragged away were startled at the loud and intimidating voice. The guards who were forcefully pulling Amayra stilled on the places. Amayra also stopped her struggle and looked at the man in front of her.

It was Mehra.

Her eyes were bloodshot and her lower lip was trembling. Mehra looked at the little girl and felt his heart clench at her pitiful expression. Taking long and powerful strides towards her, he looked at the bodyguards in front of him sternly.

" What the hell are you both doing!?" He yelled loudly.

" You," he points at the receptionist sharply.

" Why are you standing there watching? Can't you do something!?" He shouted angrily.

A huge crowd of people were watching them from a distance. They didn't dare move from their places. The Singhania office was certainly not a place which promoted gossip.

The receptionist paled as he saw him defending the little girl.

Mustering her courage, she spoke.

" S-Sir this girl was trying to trespass the property. She claims to know and want to meet our president," the girl stammers.

Mehra raises his eyebrow. He didn't knew what this girl meant to the Singhania family, but he knew that if Abhimanyu cares for her, then she mustn't be someone unimportant. Even if she isn't important to the Singhanias, she is important to him, and that alone is the reason for him to keep the little girl safe.

Who knows, Abhimanyu would feed him to the sharks if she's hurt?

Amayra then recalls that she has seen this man. It was the same man who had brought her the clothes the other day. Suddenly hopeful, she looked at him while sniffling a little. Mehra's eyes turned soft instantly at her innocence.

Turning his gaze towards the guards he ordered, " Leave her."

The guards immediately left her and bowed their heads. Amayra rubbed her arms ferociously to remove the burning pain. She felt violated for an unknown reason. They didn't even do anything other than dragging her out.

Mehra turned to the receptionist, " I don't know about the president, but Eldest Young Master won't be happy once he knows this," he said as he watched the color drain from the poor woman's face.

The receptionist shivered as he heard about the infamous young master of the Singhania family. He was known to be ruthless with the people who offended him.

She had once watched the president destroy a whole company overnight. The owner of the company had offended him and the very next day, his company was destroyed and he was dead. His hands were chopped off and his eyes plucked out. Everyone in the company were gossiping about the matter and someone even commented that it was all their president's doing. The man was harassing the female employees of the company and the president was furious with the matter. That was the only reason no one dared go against the Singhanias. They treated their employees with respect and always took a stand for them. If the heir was more dangerous than the president, then she could consider herself as good as dead.

Amayra looked at Mehra and he stepped forward to stand directly in front of her. He motioned forward with his hand and said, " This way please."

Amayra walked timidly with him. Once they entered the private elevator, everyone began whispering about the little girl.

How is she even related to the Young Master?

Not only did she enter here to meet the president, the soon to be chairperson's assistant himself escorted her.