13

"Sayu! Oh, hey, guys," I said as I got to Take and Sayu's classroom. It was a new term, so now Sayu and I have the first two classes and lunch together while she has her last class with Take. And all of his friends were in there too.

They all gave different iterations of hey before talking with Take again. We ended up staying for a bit so Sayu could hear how my brother was going to die. "And I only have until the showdown with Valhalla starts," Take finished.

"And who the hell knows when that'll happen?" Suzuki said.

"If it's today..." Yamamoto trailed off. 

"RIP, Takemichi. We'll pick up your remains for ya," Yamagichi said while putting his hands up in prayer.

"I'll keep you in my prayers," Sayu added while copying Yamagichi's actions.

"But to be honest, I have no idea what's going on internally with Toman, and I barely know what Valhalla is," Take said.

"Hey, Delinquent Encyclopedia," Akkun said, directing it at Yamagichi.

He went on to explain the makeup of Toman first, which was simple enough. Pretty much like an army having five generals with so many members in each. After a bit, I lost interest and started doodling.

I was brought out of my focus after a while when the door slid open. A third-year, by the looks of it, that I didn't recognize stood there. He was relatively tall with black and blonde hair that covered one side of his face. Well, let's go two-for-two. Is that mystery boy that looks like he's best buds with Baji?

"Wait, is school already over?" he asked, looking at us. As he did, I caught a glimpse of what looked to be a tattoo on his neck. 

"Who the hell are you? I haven't seen you around here before," Suzuki said as he approached the mystery boy, trying to act intimidating. 

"Well, that's not very polite! I'm actually your senpai."

"Huh? Who are you? I've never seen you before," he continued as Yamagichi came up to stand behind him.

Yeah, and I've never punched him. I've punched pretty much all the upperclassmen at this point.

"He's got a tiger tattoo on his neck! Makoto, don't! He's-"

"Huh? What're you-"

"Hey, do any of you know the Hanagaki twins?" the now-confirmed tiger boy asked.

"And who wants to know?" I asked, standing up. He gave me a weird feeling.

"T-takemichi, Danaju! It's him! H-he's Valhalla's number 3! Kazutora Hanemiya!" Yamagichi exclaimed as he sweated buckets.

"Hey, that's awesome!" Kazutora laughed as he went past everyone and hugged Take and me. "I can't believe some kids one year younger than me at my school belongs to Toman!"  He let go of us and held our shoulders. "Okay, Hanagakis!"

"Eh?" we questioned.

"We're going to Valhalla's hideout!" he continued as he dragged us out.

"Huh? Valhalla's-" Take tried asking.

"Hey, guys, I found them!" Kazutora said as he let us go and went to two injured boys with crutches.

"That's them?"

"Yup."

"Who-who might they be?" Take asked as I was still trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

"Hm? They're my most trusted kohai."

"O-oh... What exactly happened to them? They both seem to be on crutches..."