30

What's Mitsuya doing here? Danny thought to herself before seeing the lilac-haired male come around a corner away from the other Black Dragon members. She was even more surprised when she saw Baji close behind him. Okay, what are Mitsuya and Baji doing here?

"Havin' fun without us, Danny?" Baji grinned as they drew nearer. His bronze eyes flicked over to the other Black Dragon members for a moment before locking on to the two slightly beaten-up males who had finally pushed themselves up. This was about to get fun.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked with confusion evident in her tone. This was kinda supposed to be kept a secret, especially from Mitsuya. Well, at least until everything was over and done with.

"Chifuyu called me," Mitsuya replied as they walked past Kokonoi and Inui.

"'N I was with 'im, so I came along with. I knew you guys were going against Black Dragon, but holy shit," he said with a chuckle at the end.

"Oh." Danny blinked a couple of times, wondering when Chifuyu had the time to call them. "Well, he's inside with Take, Hakkai, and Taiju," she said as she pointed back at the church's doors with her thumb.

While Mitsuya continued to the church, Baji stopped beside Danny and faced the others with his signature grin. "Ready to finish these fuckers off?" he asked as he tied his hair up.

A grin formed once again on Danny's face at the words. "Hell, yeah."

Inui clicked his tongue as his brows furrowed in anger and annoyance. After Kokonoi had told him what he had discovered about Danny, he thought that she had to of been weaker than him. Sure, when he saw her briefly go against Taiju, he thought that she was decently strong, but then he thought that all she had was speed. He didn't expect to be as wrong as he was. She was fast, strong, and perceptive when it came to fighting, that much was obvious to him now. And, somehow, she reminded him of someone. "DON'T LET THEM LEAVE HERE ALIVE!!" he shouted, spurring on the rest of the Black Dragon members who had been watching the fight.

Two against one hundred. It should be obvious to guess who would win, right? Well, it was obvious, but not in the way that anyone in the large group thought. They didn't even entertain the fact that they were going against two of Toman's strongest. That is, until they had taken down almost half of their forces. But, they had to of been getting tired by now, right? They must have been slowing down, right? That's the thing. They weren't getting tired. They weren't slowing down. If anything, the first half of their men acted as a warm-up for the almost inhuman duo.

While Danny and Baji were busy fighting, Inui and Kokonoi took the chance to go inside the church to see how their boss was holding up. 

After taking yet another guy down with a powerful kick, Danny's fist quickly went to punch what she assumed was an arm behind her. When the solid object shattered and splintered when she hit it, she realized that it was a wooden bat. A curse left her lips as she took the stunned wielder down. Well, this fist is out of commission... Again, she bitterly thought as she took a deep breath and looked over the snow-covered area, well the snow was closer to slush at this point. About half of their guys were down now and Baji was still on the offensive. She also noticed the absence of Inui and Kokonoi. With a small huff leaving her nose, she jumped back into the fray.

At the sound of a pretty solid hit, Baji looked behind him for a second in time to see Danny land from a flying kick. He kicked a guy trying to rush her from behind before asking, "Tired yet?"

"Nah." She punched a guy in the jaw, hard enough to make him black out. "You?"

"Nope." He grabbed one by the collar of his uniform before throwing him into a group of guys, causing them to fall over. "'M just getting warmed up. So, is this," he delivered an uppercut, "why you were dolled up that time?" he asked before punching another guy square in the face.